Muscle and Science

Thread: Clen for women

Clen for women

My wife is a 15 veteran to juicing. Her body responds amazingly to Anavar with Primo, excellent size gains and strength. Question, she is wanting to try Clen and do a cut. We have never done this gear. Along with a good diet and lifting program, can you guys help me with the following questions;

1 Cycle length and daily amount for an experienced female with good muscle mass
    2 Results to be expected
    3 Do you still stack with other good gear such as Anavar and Primo

Thanks for your input, fellas!!

Id still follow the 2 wks on 2wks off that is usually suggested.
    Clen imo is often over or under dosed frequently so start low dosed. 30 or 40mcg upon rising in the am.

From what i have read, women generally dont do "stacks" like guys. Id stick to 1 or compounds at a time.

For the record, my wifes fav compound is superdrol. If your wife hasnt tried that one, give it a go

What are the masculinization sides of that gear?

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    Id still follow the 2 wks on 2wks off that is usually suggested.
    Clen imo is often over or under dosed frequently so start low dosed. 30 or 40mcg upon rising in the am.

From what i have read, women generally dont do "stacks" like guys. Id stick to 1 or compounds at a time.

For the record, my wifes fav compound is superdrol. If your wife hasnt tried that one, give it a go
    No kidding SD? What dose is she using and what kinda results has she had with it? I'd be worried about
    masculinization sides as Jacked stated.

I believe the peak effect dose of clen for women is around 80 - 100mcg per day. However, I would suggest starting much, much lower than that. I'm a huge proponent of taking the smallest effective does to achieve your goal. Especially if she has no experience with clen. Personally, I'd start as low as 10-15mcg per day and slowly up the dose each day to assess her tolerance. If she starts experiencing sides around 20-30mcg, then keep it there. If they're somewhat intolerable, drop it down a bit. She may be able to go higher, or lower. Clen is always something I tend to be careful with and stick to the two weeks on, two weeks off protocol. I honestly couldn't tell you for certain if there's anything to that, but it's what I tend to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    No kidding SD? What dose is she using and what kinda results has she had with it? I'd be worried about
    masculinization sides as Jacked stated.
    2.5mg. Fairly short half life and 3wk cycle.
    My D is still bigger than hers... lol

HAHAHAHAHA! Some clit growth is a good thing I found, lol!!

LOL...all I know is when I take it mine doesn't grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA! Some clit growth is a good thing I found, lol!!
    Its the added sensitivity that comes along with it that makes the difference imo.

Lol!! Either way, its great for me and the wife! Win! Win!!

Lol superdrol is great for women! 2.5mg is all I use for 4-6 weeks at a time max.

Sex drive and sensitivity is insane!

I personally prefer Albuterol over clen.
    If it's her first time using it, start low. I feel like I'm on crack with as little as 25mcg. I recommend tapering it up every 3 days...then taper down every 3 days for a total run of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off then repeat 3 or 4 times for a total run of 6-12 weeks (albuterol you can run straight through and no crazy sides)

Var and/or primo is great with clen as well. Preserve her hard earned muscle and reduce muscle wasting as clen is pretty harsh on it.

Given she knows how she reacts to both compounds, she can easily run them with clen added.

And make sure she is well hydrated... clen cramps and pains suck and can be avoided with extra water intake

Did you experience any harsh sides and what kind of results did you yield?

In regards to Superdrol

Did you experience any harsh sides and what kind of results did you yield?
    In regards to Superdrol
    Superdrol gave me insane strength but sometimes it hurt, well, a lot of the time. The pumps were pretty "rip through your skin" even with light weight. But don't get me wrong, I loved it! It kicked in fast.

...and beyond bonkers sex drive. I could hump anything 24/7 till it hurt then go again. Lol

...my love button easily swell up, even if I had my panties brush up somehow, it woke it up. Lol (sorry for the visual) it increased in size when I was aroused quite a bit but it was awesome! Sex was better even though I didn't think that was possible. It wasn't permanently swelled up. After I finished my run with it, it went back to normal fairly quick.

I absolutely loved the look of it too. Given I've run it on multiple occassions between 4-6 weeks in some runs, I experienced my "monthly aunt ruby visit" symptoms through a couple of them. And even though that will bloat any woman, I still managed to get rid of that bloat and wake up with dry and defined abs which I loved! Every morning I felt and looked dry but not flat.

So I guess the worst side was stopping and how quick the strength dropped. Lol

Maybe even made me a touch irritated at times, but it was mostly at the gym if I couldn't complete a set.

Oh and the thirst... I had to sleep with a bottle of water which I already drink a lot so that was a bit extra.

I love superdrol. The look and feel of it. I was able to keep my muscle bellies full but be dry as a raisin during a caloric deficit. I don't believe I lost any of my existing muscle and added a touch. I always describe superdrol as the "look" of var and the "feel and strength" of adrol.

Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    Superdrol gave me insane strength but sometimes it hurt, well, a lot of the time. The pumps were pretty "rip through your skin" even with light weight. But don't get me wrong, I loved it! It kicked in fast.

...and beyond bonkers sex drive. I could hump anything 24/7 till it hurt then go again. Lol

...my love button easily swell up, even if I had my panties brush up somehow, it woke it up. Lol (sorry for the visual) it increased in size when I was aroused quite a bit but it was awesome! Sex was better even though I didn't think that was possible. It wasn't permanently swelled up. After I finished my run with it, it went back to normal fairly quick.

I absolutely loved the look of it too. Given I've run it on multiple occassions between 4-6 weeks in some runs, I experienced my "monthly aunt ruby visit" symptoms through a couple of them. And even though that will bloat any woman, I still managed to get rid of that bloat and wake up with dry and defined abs which I loved! Every morning I felt and looked dry but not flat.

So I guess the worst side was stopping and how quick the strength dropped. Lol

Maybe even made me a touch irritated at times, but it was mostly at the gym if I couldn't complete a set.

Oh and the thirst... I had to sleep with a bottle of water which I already drink a lot so that was a bit extra.

I love superdrol. The look and feel of it. I was able to keep my muscle bellies full but be dry as a raisin during a caloric deficit. I don't believe I lost any of my existing muscle and added a touch. I always describe superdrol as the "look" of var and the "feel and strength" of adrol.
    Does SD ever make you lethargic?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Does SD ever make you lethargic?
    No. I think if I was to increase the dose then I might. Never have gone beyond 2.5mg. Maybe I'll try at 3mg next time and see how I feel.
    At my dose, I feel pretty supercharged, for lack of a better word.

Tren does me!! Weve talked about it!! I talking puts me down if I take more than 400mgs a week!

Tren does me!! Weve talked about it!! I talking puts me down if I take more than 400mgs a week!
    How you feeling now?

Im doing way better. Let off some blood and had bloodwork done which turned out fine. I wasnt getting enough water and my BP was high. Drinking more water and now have my BP down. Im doing and feeling much, much better!!