Muscle and Science
    M&S Veteran

Tren E or Tren A

whats your favorite Tren? more importantly why? Everyone who uses it seems to prefer one over the other.

I like both..lol although I feel I get a harder look and a stronger feel with ace. Tren E to me seems like it's easier on my kidneys and liver but I still get night sweats from both

Tren a for me. I like tren e, but I haven’t ever seen anything change the way I look more than tren a.

I can say I hated tren e. Raised my blood pressure really bad. Would get bloody noses. Results not as good

I cant deal with tren any kinda tren , I am just outta control .....but I will say imo tren e wasnt as bad for me to deal with ....and if you are on tren a you can bail and come off faster lol........

For the record I havent use tren in years!!!! And for a very good reasons lol

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I cant deal with tren any kinda tren , I am just outta control .....but I will say imo tren e wasnt as bad for me to deal with ....and if you are on tren a you can bail and come off faster lol........

For the record I havent use tren in years!!!! And for a very good reasons lol
    Oh and you think I can handle it?? How many times have you talked me off a ledge when I'm on tren lol.

I like tren Hex, for me it works better than E, and the sides are minimal compared to A, right now Im trying Pharmacons hex, I'll see how it compares to the spectrum hex I was running, which made me an animal. But hex has always been great to me, no cough, minimal sweats, but bad insomnia.

M&S Veteran
    For me its more of a yes please when it comes to tren haha
    Reynolds Pharmaceutical Rep

I wouldn’t go near the stuff. I know of a lot of guys that either A, turned them crazy, or B really impacted their cardiovascular health. One friend of mine that placed 2nd jn New York’s men’s physique said it really transformed his body, but it messed with his emotions and cognitive function that his fiancé left him because of it. He became obsessed with painting, and anyone that disliked his paintings, he would throw a fit and try to fight them. Crazy. I hear it can permanently affect your brains chemicals involving the protein involved. Crazy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by magoo85 View Post
    I wouldn’t go near the stuff. I know of a lot of guys that either A, turned them crazy, or B really impacted their cardiovascular health. One friend of mine that placed 2nd jn New York’s men’s physique said it really transformed his body, but it messed with his emotions and cognitive function that his fiancé left him because of it. He became obsessed with painting, and anyone that disliked his paintings, he would throw a fit and try to fight them. Crazy. I hear it can permanently affect your brains chemicals involving the protein involved. Crazy shit.

Sounds like a lot of tren stories...including my own. It's not for everyone and I don't recommend it for anyone that doesn't have years under their belt in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Sounds like a lot of tren stories...including my own. It's not for everyone and I don't recommend it for anyone that doesn't have years under their belt in this game.
    Totally agree. I won’t go near it.

I like both , but if I had to choose it would have to be Tren A. Tren A just hits me harder for some reason. I get sick strength and my muscles get super hard and fast which is what I like !!!