Muscle and Science
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    8

    Tren E or Tren A

    whats your favorite Tren? more importantly why? Everyone who uses it seems to prefer one over the other.

  2. #2
    M&S Veteran BigBusiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,998
    Rep Power
    97
    I like both..lol although I feel I get a harder look and a stronger feel with ace. Tren E to me seems like it's easier on my kidneys and liver but I still get night sweats from both


  3. #3
    Administrator Achilles87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,592
    Rep Power
    10
    Tren a for me. I like tren e, but I haven’t ever seen anything change the way I look more than tren a.

  4. #4
    M&S Veteran stonhous3535's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    92
    I can say I hated tren e. Raised my blood pressure really bad. Would get bloody noses. Results not as good

  5. #5
    Super Moderator twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    12,154
    Rep Power
    310
    I cant deal with tren any kinda tren , I am just outta control .....but I will say imo tren e wasnt as bad for me to deal with ....and if you are on tren a you can bail and come off faster lol........

    For the record I havent use tren in years!!!! And for a very good reasons lol

  6. #6
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    15,337
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I cant deal with tren any kinda tren , I am just outta control .....but I will say imo tren e wasnt as bad for me to deal with ....and if you are on tren a you can bail and come off faster lol........

    For the record I havent use tren in years!!!! And for a very good reasons lol
    Oh and you think I can handle it?? How many times have you talked me off a ledge when I'm on tren lol.

  7. #7
    Member TrainerGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Chi town
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    27
    I like tren Hex, for me it works better than E, and the sides are minimal compared to A, right now Im trying Pharmacons hex, I'll see how it compares to the spectrum hex I was running, which made me an animal. But hex has always been great to me, no cough, minimal sweats, but bad insomnia.

  8. #8
    M&S Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    8
    For me its more of a yes please when it comes to tren haha
    Reynolds Pharmaceutical Rep

  9. #9
    Member magoo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    1
    I wouldn’t go near the stuff. I know of a lot of guys that either A, turned them crazy, or B really impacted their cardiovascular health. One friend of mine that placed 2nd jn New York’s men’s physique said it really transformed his body, but it messed with his emotions and cognitive function that his fiancé left him because of it. He became obsessed with painting, and anyone that disliked his paintings, he would throw a fit and try to fight them. Crazy. I hear it can permanently affect your brains chemicals involving the protein involved. Crazy shit.





  10. #10
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    15,337
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by magoo85 View Post
    I wouldn’t go near the stuff. I know of a lot of guys that either A, turned them crazy, or B really impacted their cardiovascular health. One friend of mine that placed 2nd jn New York’s men’s physique said it really transformed his body, but it messed with his emotions and cognitive function that his fiancé left him because of it. He became obsessed with painting, and anyone that disliked his paintings, he would throw a fit and try to fight them. Crazy. I hear it can permanently affect your brains chemicals involving the protein involved. Crazy shit.

    Sounds like a lot of tren stories...including my own. It's not for everyone and I don't recommend it for anyone that doesn't have years under their belt in this game.

  11. #11
    Member magoo85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Sounds like a lot of tren stories...including my own. It's not for everyone and I don't recommend it for anyone that doesn't have years under their belt in this game.
    Totally agree. I won’t go near it.



  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    23
    I like both , but if I had to choose it would have to be Tren A. Tren A just hits me harder for some reason. I get sick strength and my muscles get super hard and fast which is what I like !!!

Similar Threads

  1. Tren A vs Tren E
    By Fitraver in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2017, 12:02 PM
  2. tren e and tren ace
    By chesty in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. Dbol, Tren Ace, and Test Suspension. Need opinions on how often to use Tren Ace
    By Medicine Man in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 02:59 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •