Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Log..

First Log..

Update.

So my sister found out Iím on anabolic steroids. She found needles in my stash. I told her Iím on trt, and tried to explain myself but to no avail. She thinks itís like that one movie made in the 80s with dude being all crazy. Lol. Anyways, sheís in my moms head now telling her Iím roid rage crazy, going to get a heart attack and everything. Fml. Anyways I told her I will go to a urologist and have them prescribe me test. Which in a way, eventually I want to go legit, too many Good ugls are hard to come by, itís obviously not legal, and when a good source comes around, they leave just as fast. I have a bunch of gear. Could you get away with a cycle? Could I stack? Thanks for the help.

Go up to Victory mens health and talk with them if you want to get legal right away. You'll have to do labs for them every 3 months for the first year then every 6 months so you can get a blast in between if you plan it correctly. Its about $100 a month give or take.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Go up to Victory mens health and talk with them if you want to get legal right away. You'll have to do labs for them every 3 months for the first year then every 6 months so you can get a blast in between if you plan it correctly. Its about $100 a month give or take.
    Thanks man. I just care for my mom more than anything. She has leukemia and I hate to see her worry. I could care less about what my sis thinks. Iím grown. They have a problem because the test is not from a pharmacy. It kind of died down over time. I go get my bloods and have a follow up with my urologist. Iíll go from there...

Nice log ...good to see you joining in ...we/me are not perfectionist , so there is no rite or wrong way for logging imo .....good to see you ....

Morning bro. I hate to hear that your momís sick. I lost my dad when I was 23. Fuck cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Morning bro. I hate to hear that your momís sick. I lost my dad when I was 23. Fuck cancer!
    My condolences brother. Yeah, so is my dad.. we just got to keep fighting the good fight. No matter how hard the fight is..