Muscle and Science

Thread: Cheat

M&S Veteran

Cheat

whats your favorite cheat food. cheese cake for me.
    Reynolds Pharmaceutical Rep

M&S Veteran
    clean eating MOFO's on here.

Man I'm 12 weeks out if contest and you wanna talk about cheat meals...lol of course Pizza or Chinese but if we're talkin about snacks...some mothafuckin Oreo's and a half gallon of Fair Life Chocolate milk

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Man I'm 12 weeks out if contest and you wanna talk about cheat meals...lol of course Pizza or Chinese but if we're talkin about snacks...some mothafuckin Oreo's and a half gallon of Fair Life Chocolate milk
    chocolate milk always a good choice.

You guys would consider everything I eat a cheat meal lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    You guys would consider everything I eat a cheat meal lol.
    Now I'm curious. What is a typical Achilles cheat?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Now I'm curious. What is a typical Achilles cheat?
    I just got done eating fried chicken breast, homemade fries, and sweet tea. That’s my pre gym meal for today. So far I have had; pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. Some leftover steak and rice from last night for a snack. A hamburger from a local place for lunch. Then the chicken and stuff just now. I usually just eat whatever I can and I eat probably 6-10 times a day.

I just got done eating fried chicken breast, homemade fries, and sweet tea. That’s my pre gym meal for today. So far I have had; pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. Some leftover steak and rice from last night for a snack. A hamburger from a local place for lunch. Then the chicken and stuff just now. I usually just eat whatever I can and I eat probably 6-10 times a day.
    Lmfao ...holey shit

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    Lmfao ...holey shit
    Must be nice to have a metabolism lol.

It gets annoying eating sometimes but if I don’t eat like that I drop weight fast.

How in the fuck is your metabolism still so high?! I got fatter just reading that! Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    How in the fuck is your metabolism still so high?! I got fatter just reading that! Lmfao
    I have wore the same size pants since I was 18 and 145-150 pounds lol. carbs work for me man I don’t do well without them. I’m not saying I’m crazy lean right now, but I can be with very little change to my diet. I will say if I ever wanted to get below 10% bf “I mean like a true 10% a lot of people on the interweb and YouTube are claiming some crazy numbers these days lol” I would have to make some changes, but any picture you have seen of me on here my diet is basically how I just described it. I have been 235-240 with hard outlines and still easily eating 500-700g of carbs. Not that I could have went on stage or anything but I’ll take that weight at 5’9 and being able to fit in a 30” waist pant. Now my legs fitting was a different story... definitely looked like I had on girl jeans.

I just got done eating fried chicken breast, homemade fries, and sweet tea. Thatís my pre gym meal for today. So far I have had; pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. Some leftover steak and rice from last night for a snack. A hamburger from a local place for lunch. Then the chicken and stuff just now. I usually just eat whatever I can and I eat probably 6-10 times a day.
    I wish I could do that the only cheat meal that seems to not kill me is Pizza, I look at Chinese food and my ass jiggles for a week

There is so much to be said for having an active job to keep the metabolism high. I sit at a desk all day for work. Literally, the only activity is when I'm lifting or doing a dedicated cardio session. If I had a chocolate chip cookie today, I'd be 6lbs heavier tomorrow morning.

I have wore the same size pants since I was 18 and 145-150 pounds lol. carbs work for me man I donít do well without them. Iím not saying Iím crazy lean right now, but I can be with very little change to my diet. I will say if I ever wanted to get below 10% bf ďI mean like a true 10% a lot of people on the interweb and YouTube are claiming some crazy numbers these days lolĒ I would have to make some changes, but any picture you have seen of me on here my diet is basically how I just described it. I have been 235-240 with hard outlines and still easily eating 500-700g of carbs. Not that I could have went on stage or anything but Iíll take that weight at 5í9 and being able to fit in a 30Ē waist pant. Now my legs fitting was a different story... definitely looked like I had on girl jeans.
    Hey, if it works, it works. Iím just jealous. You could start wearing some jeggings or bring back the MC Hammer pants! Lol

Cheat meals are usually once a week for me, and tend to be pizza or mexican.

I am the same way !!!
    If I don’t eat , I lose weight , but quick !!!
    Man cheat meals rock !!!
    The other day I had A Cheeseburger with Fries from DQ, I swear I made it on the grill myself, So Good !!!