Muscle and Science

Thread: sex with a FBB

sex with a FBB

My wife is a FBB with over 20 years of muscle maturity ans mass! I just had the most incredible sex with her!! She sits at a ripped 206 pounds of solid mass, sporting a dark summer natural tan! You have not lived til' you have lain down with a huge muscled female working you cock hard and fast as she can!! Hard and huge arms, traps, stomach, thick chest, and round shoulders, biting her bottom lip in angst to see that creamy reward discharge from my dicl as I am looking at her erotic body! I am so lucky!!! There cant be anything as erotic and rewarding as seeing a female muscle bound freak working your cock like a drug whore works for meth!! Damn, I just had the most erotic experience with my gorgeous FBB wife. Life cant get any better!! Sorry for the graphic details, but its just that good and eye candy worthy!!

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    My wife is a FBB with over 20 years of muscle maturity ans mass! I just had the most incredible sex with her!! She sits at a ripped 206 pounds of solid mass, sporting a dark summer natural tan! You have not lived til' you have lain down with a huge muscled female working you cock hard and fast as she can!! Hard and huge arms, traps, stomach, thick chest, and round shoulders, biting her bottom lip in angst to see that creamy reward discharge from my dicl as I am looking at her erotic body! I am so lucky!!! There cant be anything as erotic and rewarding as seeing a female muscle bound freak working your cock like a drug whore works for meth!! Damn, I just had the most erotic experience with my gorgeous FBB wife. Life cant get any better!! Sorry for the graphic details, but its just that good and eye candy worthy!!
    Goddamn, bro! You should be writing short stories for a jackoff magazine! Lmao

Glad you two have a healthy relationship. Keep pounding that shit like a retard on a drum kit! Lol
    Have a good weekend, Jacked.

HAHAHA!! I do, brother! She's a true slut in the bed. I love it! I married the love of my life and we have a blast at living life!!