Muscle and Science

Question Low sex drive & low energy after cycle & PCT with HCG

Hello guys! I am excited to be part of this forum; Actually I didn't join any forum during the past 10 years - but here we go, probably I found the right place to share and get the right information in order to not repeat on my stupid past mistakes I've done by following friends "advices"

32 Years old from L.A California (Previously NYC) - I am on a ketogenic Mediterranean diet since November 2016

Iv'e been on my first cycle for 3 months and 2 weeks during the last summer (June, July, August, September):

First 10 weeks:

Boldenones: 300 mg / ml = 1ml per week

Primobolanes: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

Testosterone Propionate: 100mg / ml = 1ml per week

After 8 weeks:

Stanozolol: 50mg / ml = 2ml per week for 8 weeks

Follow by PCT with HCG for 6 weeks (Twice a week only - 2500IU each time)
    Ivíe started the HCG 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE END OF THE CYCLE

Today, I feel a little weak and my sex drive has dropped by half - Itís almost January, is there anything to do about it? Anything I should start taking immediately? Some told me to start taking Nolvadex 20mg once a day for the next 4 weeks, but honestly I'm tired of being dependent on people I do not exactly know if they understand.

I know I made mistakes, but for that I'm here! To get the best knowledge from people like you and not repeat the same mistakes.

Thank you for making this community possible

I didn't read all that but I can tell you right off the bat that hCG is an ON cycle ancillary. Not meant for use in pct as it's counterproductive... it's suppresive to the hpta.

You need to get a full set of labs and you'll be much better able to diagnose your problem instead of making a guessing game.
    MUSCLE
    STEEL
    SEX APPEAL

Why test prop? Are you hitting it 1x weekly?

So this is the 1st cycle you have done and you are stacking 4 different drugs at doses that aren’t going to do a thing. The Eq won’t even start to kick in until 8 or 9 weeks and is now probably the reason you can’t get a hard on (not enough test), the primo will do nothing at that mg/week, the prop needs to be done 100 mg/ eod not once a week so it’s out of you in 48 hours, and why are you taking winny? Get your blood work done, and if you decide you want to take steroids 1st have some goals how you are going to workout and eat to achieve those goals, not everybody responds well to a keto diet, are you overweight? Underweight?, how long have you been working out?.

When those questions are answered then come back and ask for advice, because the advice you have been getting isn’t good.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerGuy View Post
    So this is the 1st cycle you have done and you are stacking 4 different drugs at doses that aren’t going to do a thing. The Eq won’t even start to kick in until 8 or 9 weeks and is now probably the reason you can’t get a hard on (not enough test), the primo will do nothing at that mg/week, the prop needs to be done 100 mg/ eod not once a week so it’s out of you in 48 hours, and why are you taking winny? Get your blood work done, and if you decide you want to take steroids 1st have some goals how you are going to workout and eat to achieve those goals, not everybody responds well to a keto diet, are you overweight? Underweight?, how long have you been working out?.

When those questions are answered then come back and ask for advice, because the advice you have been getting isn’t good.
    Totally agree with this..! But in a bit confused he's on a cycle ( repeat of the summer months..? ) Lost me there. Me, Love EQ running 2 variant's if it now actually
    Undec @ 600 Cyp ( Bold Cyp )400 so, a gram 4th week I believe , and always go 16-20

Certainly higher test , bout 500 total of Prop, Cyp & Enanth. 1 is a blend of all 3, and I add additional prop (at times ) love this stack.

Way too low & not enough frequency in the Prop
    Primo when used properly ( not here ) min 600 & at times 900 wasting his $$$ if it's real ..?

8 weeks of Winny ( sorry , but it loses its effects , and is kinda pointless beyond 4 ) last 3 , maybe 4 of a cutter okay .

Dude, get educated on this your shooting in a barrel.

More ", Shitty" advice...!
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SizeMatters' View Post
    Totally agree with this..! But in a bit confused he's on a cycle ( repeat of the summer months..? ) Lost me there. Me, Love EQ running 2 variant's if it now actually
    Undec @ 600 Cyp ( Bold Cyp )400 so, a gram 4th week I believe , and always go 16-20

Certainly higher test , bout 500 total of Prop, Cyp & Enanth. 1 is a blend of all 3, and I add additional prop (at times ) love this stack.

Way too low & not enough frequency in the Prop
    Primo when used properly ( not here ) min 600 & at times 900 wasting his $$$ if it's real ..?

8 weeks of Winny ( sorry , but it loses its effects , and is kinda pointless beyond 4 ) last 3 , maybe 4 of a cutter okay .

Dude, get educated on this your shooting in a barrel.

More ", Shitty" advice...!

Honestly..... not trying to be a dick, but when I see this kind of shit, I have to question if this person ever worked out in their lives.

Side note I just ran 750 mg’s along 1200 mg’s of primo a week (var 50 mg’s/day), I love the result and would keep running the primo if it wasn’t so damn expensive, goi g to come down now, then ramp back up with a winter cyp/ deca/ cycle, I’ll run 50mgs of proviron a day which helps keep some of the bloat at bay.
    I’m also guilty of mixing my prop in my cyp... been doing it for a decade.

In your Mom's backyard, cleaning her Pool...!
    Honestly..... not trying to be a dick, but when I see this kind of shit, I have to question if this person ever worked out in their lives.

Side note I just ran 750 mg’s along 1200 mg’s of primo a week (var 50 mg’s/day), I love the result and would keep running the primo if it wasn’t so damn expensive, goi g to come down now, then ramp back up with a winter cyp/ deca/ cycle, I’ll run 50mgs of proviron a day which helps keep some of the bloat at bay.
    I hear ya brother, that's a helluva stack, never taken Primo higher than 900 , & test usually stays 250-300 then , I did forget to mention ( but really not about my current Cycle, was just chiming in on the dude, & your reply ) but I exchanged the Bold Cyp 200 twice with half cc of reg 600 Undec 300 + 200 but instead of Cyp, juzt git some Bold Ace ( ever run..? ) I think it's giving me slight test flu. Hopefully the worse is done . But I'll pin the same Friday, maybe Thursday & see.

Oh back to the cycle your finishing now. That's just about exactly how I do it worth some VAR, but 60-80 and/or Tbol very nice stack , juzt a around feel Good.
    That's the way I'll over -lap this EQ Run for a couple weeks b4 dropping the Bolds altogether. Have, oh 12 ot so weeks to go. Yeah Provi, love it. That Hardens me up nicely ( no pun..lol. ) but yeah the wanker too.!
    Kept that in for a full year last year, & haven't used since, but sure will soon I believe.
    .Good chatting brutha. Hopefully this kid will listen. I see he's not been in to get his answers , it'd be in his best interest, because were only tryin to help.

'Size'
    Don't ask the Question, If your 'NOT ' prepared to
    Hear the answer.......!,

I "Don't" sugar coat shit....!
    I'm 'not' Willy Wonka....!

I was confused a well. That's why I asked if it was 1x weekly which wouldn't work