Muscle and Science

Baby steps back into the game.

Hey brothers its good to be back and to see some familiar people on the board. Im easing my way back in to bodybuildng. Im not sure jf any of u remember but i was hit almost head on at 50mph by a drunk driver and broke my neck and smashed my girlfriends knee so ive been through a hand full of surgeries and fortunately enough besides being out of shape and occasional burning in my neck i feel like im back to living a normal life and my girlfriend also. So im inching my way back in so ill be on the board again, it might taking me a while to be full on like before but im pushing forward. Glad to be back and look forward to interacting with alot of you guys again. Thanks

Welcome back to M&S brother. Glad you were able to recover. I broke my L4 in half in Oct 2015 in a triple digit crash... just me and the jersey wall, lost power steering in the middle of a high speed drift.

Are you still able to squat and dead? I'm assuming good mornings would be a no go?
    MUSCLE
    STEEL
    SEX APPEAL

Good to see you back, and glad you guys are OK... Baby steps is the way to go, heal up, while getting stronger at a decent pace. Not pushing it 100% right out of the gate.

All the best to you guys...

Good to hear you are ok, back and healing and Your woman too. It sucks having an accident pull you out of training! Probably not much compared to your accident, This fall I was up 30 feet on a ladder painting my in-laws garage, two bats flew out from behind a loose cedar shake and right into my face, down I went, shoulder and arm toast.