Muscle and Science
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Administrator jtip1810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    On a beach
    Posts
    15,684
    Rep Power
    10
    Yeah those results are great for 500mgs. I seen results from another member here recently and his were 3100 so very consistent results.

    The roid test kit Iím skeptical not saying they work or donít work. I actually know Dave through a friend, heís a good guy and a good businessman. I wonít bad mouth the guy or his kit, some like it some hate it. I have no real experience with it and Iíd prefer mass spec but not overly confident in the source that everyone uses for that. Not that his results are fake but his attitude is all fucked up. We ran him off here right away so Iíll agree with you on that one.







  2. #42
    Member toosmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Testosteronia
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Yeah those results are great for 500mgs. I seen results from another member here recently and his were 3100 so very consistent results.

    The roid test kit Iím skeptical not saying they work or donít work. I actually know Dave through a friend, heís a good guy and a good businessman. I wonít bad mouth the guy or his kit, some like it some hate it. I have no real experience with it and Iíd prefer mass spec but not overly confident in the source that everyone uses for that. Not that his results are fake but his attitude is all fucked up. We ran him off here right away so Iíll agree with you on that one.
    Fair enough.

    My buddy messaged me today and said he is getting a blood test done. Not sure what he is trying to do. My guess is he is trying to prove estrogen conversion which would drop the gavel that this stuff was not legitimate. Stay tuned.....

  3. #43
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Fair enough.

    My buddy messaged me today and said he is getting a blood test done. Not sure what he is trying to do. My guess is he is trying to prove estrogen conversion which would drop the gavel that this stuff was not legitimate. Stay tuned.....
    Couple of guys have posted that they have used his var and been very happy. A couple have said their women have used it and been just as happy. You say its trash and you're the end all? I will say there is a chance of tabs getting mixed up. That would be human error. That doesn't make his product trash.
    You're clearly a fucking asshole talking slick to all who don't agree with the scientist posing as a trucker that you are. If you weren't so busy taking over the world you'd know why roidtest type tests are not taken seriously. Its all subjective. What you call black your idiot friend may call grey. If you fucking hacks wanted science on your side you would've sent it for HPLC testing. At this point you don't care about anything except trashing this source and being right. Which you aren't and as far as going and sending in for HPLC testing now nobody is going to believe you would be fair. You'd send in a fucking raisinette and say its what you were sent as var.
    Not sure how staff can even entertain this fucking idiot who is bashing every member who disagrees with him as well as not following any kind of protocol and bashing a paying sponsor. This fucking putz doesn't belong here. Snakes doing just fine.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

  4. #44
    Member toosmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Testosteronia
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Couple of guys have posted that they have used his var and been very happy. A couple have said their women have used it and been just as happy. You say its trash and you're the end all? I will say there is a chance of tabs getting mixed up. That would be human error. That doesn't make his product trash.
    You're clearly a fucking asshole talking slick to all who don't agree with the scientist posing as a trucker that you are. If you weren't so busy taking over the world you'd know why roidtest type tests are not taken seriously. Its all subjective. What you call black your idiot friend may call grey. If you fucking hacks wanted science on your side you would've sent it for HPLC testing. At this point you don't care about anything except trashing this source and being right. Which you aren't and as far as going and sending in for HPLC testing now nobody is going to believe you would be fair. You'd send in a fucking raisinette and say its what you were sent as var.
    Not sure how staff can even entertain this fucking idiot who is bashing every member who disagrees with him as well as not following any kind of protocol and bashing a paying sponsor. This fucking putz doesn't belong here. Snakes doing just fine.
    You clearly haven't been following the storyline at all and have the IQ of a cinder block. It must be true that steroids affect people's mental capacity and turn them into fucking morons. Maybe I don't belong here and should quit juicing before I become like you. If I wanted a raisinette I would give you a lobotomy. Go fuck your mom.

  5. #45
    M&S Veteran biggerben692000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    You clearly haven't been following the storyline at all and have the IQ of a cinder block. It must be true that steroids affect people's mental capacity and turn them into fucking morons. Maybe I don't belong here and should quit juicing before I become like you. If I wanted a raisinette I would give you a lobotomy. Go fuck your mom.
    I'm gonna let you in on what's going on here. Snake is sitting back for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, he can't fix stupid. See, I was taking it easy on you by labeling you simply as ignorant. You jumped the gun and handled this entire situation like the impatient child you've always been. Its clear you most likely have never known when to just shut your mouth and let things work themselves out. You lack impulse control and its on display once again.
    Had you hit up a staff member about this he would have kept you from looking like the fool I see posting about things you just don't know enough about. You can't handle this on your own. You will be shown to be just plain wrong here.
    What is it you were going on about like a paranoid tweaker? You were convinced that your posts were being withheld by staff in a top secret special forum where a plan was being devised to protect Snake and discredit you?
    Uh...Ok. You can't see it, but you've taken the rope and have enough to hang you and your friend who has taken off down some other dead end road he believes is gonna blow the roof off this whole thing. Not gonna happen. You've got nothing going for you. All you've done is insult everyone who has tried to tell you that roidtest type kits are outdated and are accepted as an unreliable tool when it comes to producing factual info that can be used to determine what guys have in the vials they buy from sources in the Community. Just because you refuse to believe what I'm telling you is the truth doesn't make what I've told you any less true. You're either going to have to accept that I'm right and deal with it, or you can die believing that the world has screwed you over once again. You can't win this fight.

    You can't turn the clock back 7 years which is when Labmax home test kits landed in our Community. We were thrilled to have SOMETHING that was supposed to show what we were going to put in our bodies. Roidtest came out a few years after Labmax kits and its understood to be a copycat of labmax. A copycat because there weren't any improvements or innovations with roidtest. Only difference was roidtesT had a face the Community recognizes. You are exactly who roidtest is targeting. A wanna be meathead who doesn't get the basics of advertising. You take comfort and for reasons I'll never understand, equate the smiling face of a minor celebrity in the Community with honesty and integrity? I've already reminded you..or more than likely I informed you about Dave Palumbos past. Just because he has some charisma and likeability doesn't mean he didn't use his position in the Community to steal money from those closest to him...because oftentimes thieves will steal from those closest to them for no other reason than its the easiest and fastest way...not to mention the safest for them.

    Once again. Palumbo, who at the time he was indicted was growing in popularity and was known for his freaky size and overall mass. He spoke about growth hormone and Serostim, specifically. He had guys hanging on his every word on the subject. He had a captive audience when the conspiracy kicked off and he exploited those closest to him first and with their help expanded and stole from as many as he could before the indictment was unsealed and the feds picked him up. Can't remember who told first but when a guy is sentenced outside the sentencing guidelines its not hard to figure out what happened.

    Point is Palumbo knowingly sold fake Serostim with no active ingredients. The fakes were piss poor looking and wouldn't fool anyone these days. Believe Palumbo saw an opportunity to exploit his followers once again...as he did with his "SPecies" line of Dietary Supps. I quoted you to start the next paragraph....

    "Vial C was a darker purple for over 3 hours until he went to bed and that pic is what you see the next day. There was NEVER any olive tone EVER and that along with his sides and cone tits is why I am pushing this issue."
    Does that sound like a science based conclusion. You say you've presented facts? You've only put your ignorance on display. You're going to owe Snake a fucking apology.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

  6. #46
    Member toosmall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Testosteronia
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I'm gonna let you in on what's going on here. Snake is sitting back for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, he can't fix stupid. See, I was taking it easy on you by labeling you simply as ignorant. You jumped the gun and handled this entire situation like the impatient child you've always been. Its clear you most likely have never known when to just shut your mouth and let things work themselves out. You lack impulse control and its on display once again.
    Had you hit up a staff member about this he would have kept you from looking like the fool I see posting about things you just don't know enough about. You can't handle this on your own. You will be shown to be just plain wrong here.
    What is it you were going on about like a paranoid tweaker? You were convinced that your posts were being withheld by staff in a top secret special forum where a plan was being devised to protect Snake and discredit you?
    Uh...Ok. You can't see it, but you've taken the rope and have enough to hang you and your friend who has taken off down some other dead end road he believes is gonna blow the roof off this whole thing. Not gonna happen. You've got nothing going for you. All you've done is insult everyone who has tried to tell you that roidtest type kits are outdated and are accepted as an unreliable tool when it comes to producing factual info that can be used to determine what guys have in the vials they buy from sources in the Community. Just because you refuse to believe what I'm telling you is the truth doesn't make what I've told you any less true. You're either going to have to accept that I'm right and deal with it, or you can die believing that the world has screwed you over once again. You can't win this fight.

    You can't turn the clock back 7 years which is when Labmax home test kits landed in our Community. We were thrilled to have SOMETHING that was supposed to show what we were going to put in our bodies. Roidtest came out a few years after Labmax kits and its understood to be a copycat of labmax. A copycat because there weren't any improvements or innovations with roidtest. Only difference was roidtesT had a face the Community recognizes. You are exactly who roidtest is targeting. A wanna be meathead who doesn't get the basics of advertising. You take comfort and for reasons I'll never understand, equate the smiling face of a minor celebrity in the Community with honesty and integrity? I've already reminded you..or more than likely I informed you about Dave Palumbos past. Just because he has some charisma and likeability doesn't mean he didn't use his position in the Community to steal money from those closest to him...because oftentimes thieves will steal from those closest to them for no other reason than its the easiest and fastest way...not to mention the safest for them.

    Once again. Palumbo, who at the time he was indicted was growing in popularity and was known for his freaky size and overall mass. He spoke about growth hormone and Serostim, specifically. He had guys hanging on his every word on the subject. He had a captive audience when the conspiracy kicked off and he exploited those closest to him first and with their help expanded and stole from as many as he could before the indictment was unsealed and the feds picked him up. Can't remember who told first but when a guy is sentenced outside the sentencing guidelines its not hard to figure out what happened.

    Point is Palumbo knowingly sold fake Serostim with no active ingredients. The fakes were piss poor looking and wouldn't fool anyone these days. Believe Palumbo saw an opportunity to exploit his followers once again...as he did with his "SPecies" line of Dietary Supps. I quoted you to start the next paragraph....

    "Vial C was a darker purple for over 3 hours until he went to bed and that pic is what you see the next day. There was NEVER any olive tone EVER and that along with his sides and cone tits is why I am pushing this issue."
    Does that sound like a science based conclusion. You say you've presented facts? You've only put your ignorance on display. You're going to owe Snake a fucking apology.

    I don't owe anybody shit and you are still a fucking moron and very long-winded. How does that make you feel??? LOL

  7. #47
    Chairman twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,698
    Rep Power
    314
    This is too good Im stayin tuned because its just that good ....lolz.....

  8. #48
    M&S Veteran Adrenolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    DMV
    Posts
    489
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    This is too good Im stayin tuned because its just that good ....lolz.....
    It was all in the first few posts..

    OP doesn't want snakes business any more.

    But also requests additional freebies from snake to make up for someone he sold it to who also resold said product in question

    But it's also not a big deal to OP because "i MaKe 6 FiGuReS"

    30yr vet doing a var only cycle...

    Comparing the process of making hard pressed tabs to that of making capsules

    The more OP tells us, the more it smells like shit.
    MUSCLE
    STEEL
    SEX APPEAL

  9. #49
    Chairman twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,698
    Rep Power
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    It was all in the first few posts..

    OP doesn't want snakes business any more.

    But also requests additional freebies from snake to make up for someone he sold it to who also resold said product in question

    But it's also not a big deal to OP because "i MaKe 6 FiGuReS"

    30yr vet doing a var only cycle...

    Comparing the process of making hard pressed tabs to that of making capsules

    The more OP tells us, the more it smells like shit.
    Bahahaha

  10. #50
    Member RogerRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I'm gonna let you in on what's going on here. Snake is sitting back for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, he can't fix stupid. See, I was taking it easy on you by labeling you simply as ignorant. You jumped the gun and handled this entire situation like the impatient child you've always been. Its clear you most likely have never known when to just shut your mouth and let things work themselves out. You lack impulse control and its on display once again.
    Had you hit up a staff member about this he would have kept you from looking like the fool I see posting about things you just don't know enough about. You can't handle this on your own. You will be shown to be just plain wrong here.
    What is it you were going on about like a paranoid tweaker? You were convinced that your posts were being withheld by staff in a top secret special forum where a plan was being devised to protect Snake and discredit you?
    Uh...Ok. You can't see it, but you've taken the rope and have enough to hang you and your friend who has taken off down some other dead end road he believes is gonna blow the roof off this whole thing. Not gonna happen. You've got nothing going for you. All you've done is insult everyone who has tried to tell you that roidtest type kits are outdated and are accepted as an unreliable tool when it comes to producing factual info that can be used to determine what guys have in the vials they buy from sources in the Community. Just because you refuse to believe what I'm telling you is the truth doesn't make what I've told you any less true. You're either going to have to accept that I'm right and deal with it, or you can die believing that the world has screwed you over once again. You can't win this fight.

    You can't turn the clock back 7 years which is when Labmax home test kits landed in our Community. We were thrilled to have SOMETHING that was supposed to show what we were going to put in our bodies. Roidtest came out a few years after Labmax kits and its understood to be a copycat of labmax. A copycat because there weren't any improvements or innovations with roidtest. Only difference was roidtesT had a face the Community recognizes. You are exactly who roidtest is targeting. A wanna be meathead who doesn't get the basics of advertising. You take comfort and for reasons I'll never understand, equate the smiling face of a minor celebrity in the Community with honesty and integrity? I've already reminded you..or more than likely I informed you about Dave Palumbos past. Just because he has some charisma and likeability doesn't mean he didn't use his position in the Community to steal money from those closest to him...because oftentimes thieves will steal from those closest to them for no other reason than its the easiest and fastest way...not to mention the safest for them.

    Once again. Palumbo, who at the time he was indicted was growing in popularity and was known for his freaky size and overall mass. He spoke about growth hormone and Serostim, specifically. He had guys hanging on his every word on the subject. He had a captive audience when the conspiracy kicked off and he exploited those closest to him first and with their help expanded and stole from as many as he could before the indictment was unsealed and the feds picked him up. Can't remember who told first but when a guy is sentenced outside the sentencing guidelines its not hard to figure out what happened.

    Point is Palumbo knowingly sold fake Serostim with no active ingredients. The fakes were piss poor looking and wouldn't fool anyone these days. Believe Palumbo saw an opportunity to exploit his followers once again...as he did with his "SPecies" line of Dietary Supps. I quoted you to start the next paragraph....

    "Vial C was a darker purple for over 3 hours until he went to bed and that pic is what you see the next day. There was NEVER any olive tone EVER and that along with his sides and cone tits is why I am pushing this issue."
    Does that sound like a science based conclusion. You say you've presented facts? You've only put your ignorance on display. You're going to owe Snake a fucking apology.
    Just getting caught up. Well said over this entire debacle.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. 50mg. anavar
    By the_rock7 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:50 PM
  3. GP Anavar Woman..
    By ArmaniAK47 in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:14 PM
  4. UncleZ anavar
    By tpeter in forum Black Market Steroid Underground
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:23 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •