Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Snakepit Bogus Anavar

Any moderator can feel free to PM me and I have roidtest results and screenshots. Snake sold me 3 bottles of Anavar tabs I hooked my buddy up with (whose been in this game for 30 years) and he was getting major Anadrol sides. Guess what....it tested out as Oxymethelone on the test panel. I went back and forth with Snake via email and he just argued with me about it and then went silent with no resolution to the matter. Pretty fucking awesome especially when he shared the product with another female. Females LOVE anadrol!!!

So here are facts that we have already discussed.
    *anavar is crystalline substance that tabs well
    *Adrol is fluffy powder that will not run thru that size tab press.
    *supposedly the male friend was taking 3 tabs and the female was taking 1 tab
    * these tabs are dosed at 25mg
    *total tab weight is 80mg, so theres no way it could hold 50mg of adrol (common adrol dose)

-scenario #1 anavar
    Dude was taking 75mg and female was taking 25mg a day and expecting no side effects? Not reasonable, both are considered higher doses, espec female.

Scenario #2 adrol
    Female took 25mg of adrol. Not a high dose for females actually. Google shows that up to 100mg ED for clinical purposes gave little to no sides and recommended starting dose is 25mg.
    Guy took 75mg adrol, not a high dose at all, that's only 1 and a half tabs of norm adrol. Both of those would have less side effects than the other scenario with the high doses of anavar

Also I have probably half a dozen mass spec results. I test nearly everything, espec high end compounds. If admin wants, I will email them all of them but it's always a pain to post pics on here for me... admin can post them. My mass spec vs his roid test is funny to compare...

All you sent me was a test on your raw powders showing purity. That don't mean shit to me when we are talking about finished product. You can present all the scenarios you want. My buddy tested your finished product and it was Anadrol and his systolic was almost 195 at one point from this shit. Quit beating around the bush. I'm not here to save your reputation on this forum any more. You fucked up, you won't own up to it, and I no longer want your business.

And quite frankly, you don't belong here.

Im at work. In the morning all the screenshots will land here including the one about how one of his customers doesn't like flecks in his tabs because I questioned why these tabs look NOTHING like previous tabs I bought from him that are solid orange. Oh...I mix a little white, yellow, and dye the flecks red. WTF? You really go through all that just to make a tab? GTFO here. And nobody cares if a tab dissolved in their stomach has flecks or not. It could look like unicorn shit and if it works it works. Beauty is on the outside when you look in the mirror a d see product doing its job not what the fuck your tabs look like to someone. NICE TRY! Lamest excuse I've ever heard in my entire life. Backpedaling big time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210405-135300.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	7529

Name:	Screenshot_20210405-135409.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	7530

Name:	Screenshot_20210405-135421.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	7531

Name:	Screenshot_20210405-135520.jpg 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	7532

Name:	Screenshot_20210405-135611.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	7533

I take the var crystals, dye them red, then mix with a little white and a little yellow powder.

Man I ain't even no manufacturer and I know that's a line of shit. I told my buddy about this who has done caps before and he broke out in laughter.

"All that just to make a fucking tab"

You sound like a fucking idiot is what you really sound like.

I'll qualify my statements first by saying that I don't like snakeman. However, what I dislike even more than snake, is ignorance. Now, the word ignorant elicits feelings of being insulted by the person the word is directed to. I'm NOT insulting you, toosmall. I'm simply stating that your are not well informed. Roidtest type tests are not accepted as credible by the Community. By "Community" I'm talking about the Online bb'ing and steroid Community. The tests results can vary from person to person. One persons red can look yellow or orange to another. The tests are worthless and stir up more questions than give answers. Save your money there.
    HPLC in the end all testing that has become affordable to the individual. You should send 2 tabs to Jano or Chem4tox. Jano charges $100 to test those 2 tabs and you will have your answer. I will then be happy to post in your thread that this vendor or his powder supplier fucked you. Until then, your waging a libelous smear campaign against a source who has served the Community faithfully for years. He has built one of the best reputations, as far as sourcing goes, that I'm aware of....and you may be able to tell, I'm one of the most aware members you will come across.

A few years back when these type tests were first introduced to the market(labmax may have been the first?) we were all excited because we, the consumer, finally were given the feeling of being empowered. We had something to make raw powder suppliers think twice before sending out a product that may not be what it claims to be. It was the expensive products like primobolan and Anavar that were notoriously either under-dosed or replaced by less expensive products. Primo with EQ(EQ being a liquid in its raw form meant it most likely was the vendor playing the villain) and D-Bol in place of anavar(oxandrolone). Both var and d-bol are both known to give us wicked back pumps. Anadrol wouldn't be used in place of anavar. These tests are not used by any reputable board to determine if a member has been sold something other than what he thought he was buying. They are outdated.
    A woman using dbol thinking its var is one of the worst things that an unscrupulous vendor or powder supplier can do. Virilization is not always reversible upon cessation. Hairloss(head hair falling out) while facial hair growing and toughening of the skin. Enlarged female sex organs and deepening of the voice is what we see when women take dbol.
    Women DO use anadrol. The OP tried to use sarcasm but was trumped, once again, by his ignorance. Clearly he thinks no women use anadrol. They most certainly do.

This member has me almost starting to like snake? The middle finger emoji is pretty grown up. Did you run your plan of attack by anyone with half a fucking brain? If so, they've got themselves a bona fide crash test dummy. You'll be lucky if you aren't banned. Maybe you could convince staff to use your thread as a tool to teach noobs how NOT to go about lodging a complaint? Because other than that...your posts aren't worth a squirt of piss. There are limits to free speech. Having no proof except for things that have already proven to be useless in helping you prove your point is one such limit.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

There is a simple response to all of this. You wanna talk "trump"? Here we go.

He got gyno from this shit and had to start taking arimidex to get rid of it. This was the ONLY compound he was on.

Anavar does NOT convert to estrogen.

Mic motherfucking drop!!!!!

You really want me to send some tabs in the right way and do a real test that will make you happy? I will.

I really didn't think I had to PROVE anything after everything I have said here. This was for a friend of mine....
    who by the way has cycled 75mg of Var many many many times in the 30 years he has been into this and not ONCE had this happen and gotten cone tits.

It's pretty fucking obvious between that and the overly complicated process Snake uses to press a simple fucking tab and throwing out some damn excuse like one of his clients doesn't like freckles on the tabs.

Again...I have bought Anavar tabs from him before. Looked nothing close to these.

I'll make a solid deal right now. If the test comes back Anadrol....a mod should boot snake off the source list.

If it comes back Anavar I will voluntarily leave this forum and nobody will ever hear from me again.

This is such a fckd up situation for both parties. One hand I have used snake, my god so many times hell he's been my go to for a while.never once had an issue,but I've also been in toosmalls shoes kinda also. I have personally learned it's best to run it with a mod/admin b4 blowing it up.most times things can be settled fairly. N I'm not saying hide anything bc our safety (the community)should always be number one.im jus saying a lench-mob may not always be the best plan of attack.get all your ducks blah blah. Good luck fellas.

Name:	Screenshot_20210406-084736.jpg 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	7534

There's a brief description from Palumbo's website. Im not seeing any widespread negativity at all but rather good ratings based upon what I've seen regarding the Roidtest kit.

Name:	20210325_071310.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	7535

Name:	20210325_075809.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	7536

That was the morning after when I came over for him to show me the vial.

With that said....fuck my last post and fuck you. Not even fucking close.

Go ahead and keep being a fuck off on this forum with your freckled "Drolovar" You should make that a new product on your list.

I have no dog in this fight but I was made aware of this situation by Snake, before it hit the forum. My thoughts and conversation with him were similar to what he posted in that the amounts taken seemed on the lower end of the spectrum for the sides that were being exhibited. To be completely honest I called BS on the whole thing especially after hearing you demanded 3 bottles of gear for your troubles, not saying this is the case but that has scam written all over it. My advice was either pay the 3 bottles and chalk it up as a loss or don't if you feel like its a scam and this will potentially turn into a shit show on open forum....its getting there.

Now you claim your friend with all these sides and high BP and now the added gyno was ONLY taking this compound and had all these sides at 75mgs?? Unlikely but not impossible.

This person was also not running test as a base so just and oral and hes a 30 year vet in the game?? Not likely for a vet but again possible.

You stated a female was also taking this but didn't have any of these same side? Don't even know what to day about this one.

I'll be the first to tell you no sponsor is ever perfect they all end up having issues at some point and I've been burnt many times but never once have I had an issue with Snakes stuff. Nor have I ever had an issue with his customer service and while this whole thing could be true or false, our job is to not take sides and do our best to keep things civil on the forum. Just to be clear Snake reached out to me about this way before you posted so he's never tried to hide anything from the staff here. The final thing I'd like to say here is that no one has come at you in a negative way but you keep going at members negatively and that's not how we do things, please keep this thread civil.

jtip.....with all due respect he came 3 weeks off post neck-surgery. THATS why he was just on this stuff and var has great healing properties.

Did you miss the part about the inconsistencies with these tabs? They are not the same tabs I've gotten before.

Did you miss the part about his overly complicated process to make a tab?

Did you miss the roidtest result? Not even close to an olive color.

I demanded 3 bottles because I wanted to try to rectify the situation with My buddy who also has 2 pissed off clients. My buddy has another test kit still.

Scam??? Really dude. I get nothing out of this and I also make 6 figures so Im not hurting and don't need freebies in life.

You're unbelievable. Just wow.

I also find it peculiar how I posted in the moderated section and it was under review and never approved.

THAT seems scammy to me.

How about since making a tab is so easy, as payment for your unhappiness, I'll give you my raw supplier and you can order your own anavar raws. You should be able to do that... you should go ahead and research magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, and pvp va 64, along with a premixed binder powder. And yes, I use every one of those when I make a "simple tab"... oh and the 3k machine that you cant buy without a fair amount of paperwork.

I'm genuinely sorry that you are unhappy, but you have been nothing but rude and hateful to everyone in this thread. You dismiss everything I say, calling me a liar. When multiple people tell you that roidtest is not a valid test, you just lash out.

Feel free to continue arguing with yourself on here man, I dnt feel the need to point out anymore variables in your story that make them invalid, your doing a fine job on your own.

I wish you the best of luck finding a source that can keep you happy

Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    jtip.....with all due respect he came 3 weeks off post neck-surgery. THATS why he was just on this stuff and var has great healing properties.

Did you miss the part about the inconsistencies with these tabs? They are not the same tabs I've gotten before.

Did you miss the part about his overly complicated process to make a tab?

Did you miss the roidtest result? Not even close to an olive color.

I demanded 3 bottles because I wanted to try to rectify the situation with My buddy who also has 2 pissed off clients. My buddy has another test kit still.

Scam??? Really dude. I get nothing out of this and I also make 6 figures so Im not hurting and don't need freebies in life.

You're unbelievable. Just wow.
    See this is where I expected you to take this...come on bro. I didnít talk down to you or take sides I simply stated a few things that didnít add up without taking sides. Your reply was that you felt the need to let me and everyone else know you make 6 figures...not sure why but I am happy for you.

Again not calling you a liar but Var isnít the first choice for healing. I to had surgery to repair a bicep tendon and I ran what most others do TB500 and BPC-157 along side my trt dose of test. I would expect a 30 year vet to know these things.

Roid tests are what they are and I canít state how accurate or non accurate they are. I would believe a mass spec over roid test.

Donít forget in this game we do in fact deal with a lot of scammers and I know sponsors deal with many more so we take the cautious approach in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    I also find it peculiar how I posted in the moderated section and it was under review and never approved.

THAT seems scammy to me.
    Iím absolutely not aware of any situation on this forum that has required a post to be under review for any reason what so ever. Never ever had this happened before so hard to believe your the first case.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    I’m absolutely not aware of any situation on this forum that has required a post to be under review for any reason what so ever. Never ever had this happened before so hard to believe your the first case.
    It was posted in SPONSOR REVIEWS.

A message popped that it would be reviewed by admin.

Snakepit Bogus Anavar

I donít have a dog in this fight.... but it seems to be that coming to the party with a lack of evidence only makes the job of proving what you are trying to express a uphill battle.

At this point, even sending something off would be questionable from the perspective of foiled or dubious intentions that could be involved.

I think everyone can appreciate what you have brought to the table, but perhaps, next time coming to the table with solid concrete evidence of shady business would be the best option. Lesson learned, since everything from this point going forward will just be a back and forth argument with zero concrete evidence for anyone to see and get behind with all the degrading comments , that ultimately, when enacted ,each time simply helps you lose ďstreet creditĒ

Again, not trying to step on toes or anything.. just giving a perspective from someone outside looking in.