Muscle and Science
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    It was posted in SPONSOR REVIEWS.

A message popped that it would be reviewed by admin.
    I am unaware of this change to the system but I'll ask El Chapo to clarify. This has never been a practice in the past but won't say it isn't true until I hear back from Admin. I'm assuming this thread had no issues and went right to the forum?

Just to clarify all the accusations to this point lets to a quick rundown here since you want to go at everyone. Your buddy a 30 year vet has abnormally extreme sides at 75mgs of what you call Adrol. This is the only compound he was on due to neck surgery and he was using the var to heal himself without testosterone. A female also took this compound but had no sides to speak of, and finally you demanded 3 bottles to make up for your buddies clients because he was selling to others and they are pissed off at him.

Then you come here attack anyone trying to give you advice and then accuse the forum of blocking your posts?

Brother you can see how this all looks from others perspective right? I mean I understand being upset hell I've been there but all of this that your doing isn't helping your case. Again I cannot say you did or didn't get the wrong product, but this isn't the way to go about things on any forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Just to clarify all the accusations to this point lets to a quick rundown here since you want to go at everyone. Your buddy a 30 year vet has abnormally extreme sides at 75mgs of what you call Adrol. This is the only compound he was on due to neck surgery and he was using the var to heal himself without testosterone. A female also took this compound but had no sides to speak of, and finally you demanded 3 bottles to make up for your buddies clients because he was selling to others and they are pissed off at him.

Then you come here attack anyone trying to give you advice and then accuse the forum of blocking your posts?

Brother you can see how this all looks from others perspective right? I mean I understand being upset hell I've been there but all of this that your doing isn't helping your case. Again I cannot say you did or didn't get the wrong product, but this isn't the way to go about things on any forum.
    Just to correct, he is unhappy because the female DID have side effects while taking 25mg anavar ED... which is to be expected in my mind

And now that I think about the post surgery, i wonder how many Dr prescribed meds he is on. I have no idea if there would be an interaction there but I'm sure muscle relaxers, antibiotics, nerve meds, and steroids would be prescribed at one point or another during the surgery/post surgery.

I've answered and provided all the evidence necessary. So now we are at....oh well he did a roidtest and those are shit....blah blah blah. Everything I say just gets disputed and then people have the tenacity to call me a scammer? OMFG.

My buddy told me to let this go as a matter of fact and I said fuck that. He's like I just want you to show him this shit so he knows he is wrong and I knew he was wrong before I even tested it. I don't let shit go like that ESPECIALLY when I feel like the idiot in the middle that bragged up a source only to get burned and 3 people got fucked in the process.

Once again.... Vial C was a darker purple for over 3 hours until he went to bed and that pic is what you see the next day. There was NEVER any olive tone EVER and that along with his sides and cone tits is why I am pushing this issue.

Facts are facts and all of these other speculations and literature from your end is worthless drivel in my opinion.

With that said, it seems this forum is turning into a favoritism mentality and that's pretty sad.

Yeah I don't have a lot of rep power but my intention was to use this forum to connect with quality sources and THAT'S IT. I work 65 hours a week AND train at the gym. I don't have the time to sit here and waste and come up with some lousy scheme over a measly $375 worth of gear. I'd rather sit in my cigar lounge and stroke my dick and I don't even have enough time for that half the time.

I've answered and provided all the evidence necessary. So now we are at....oh well he did a roidtest and those are shit....blah blah blah. Everything I say just gets disputed and then people have the tenacity to call me a scammer? OMFG.

My buddy told me to let this go as a matter of fact and I said fuck that. He's like I just want you to show him this shit so he knows he is wrong and I knew he was wrong before I even tested it. I don't let shit go like that ESPECIALLY when I feel like the idiot in the middle that bragged up a source only to get burned and 3 people got fucked in the process.

Once again.... Vial C was a darker purple for over 3 hours until he went to bed and that pic is what you see the next day. There was NEVER any olive tone EVER and that along with his sides and cone tits is why I am pushing this issue.

Facts are facts and all of these other speculations and literature from your end is worthless drivel in my opinion.

With that said, it seems this forum is turning into a favoritism mentality and that's pretty sad.

Yeah I don't have a lot of rep power but my intention was to use this forum to connect with quality sources and THAT'S IT. I work 65 hours a week AND train at the gym. I don't have the time to sit here and waste and come up with some lousy scheme over a measly $375 worth of gear. I'd rather sit in my cigar lounge and stroke my dick and I don't even have enough time for that half the time.
    Your missing the point a few of us have tried to make. Again Iím not saying your lying or scamming, what Iím saying is your going about this the wrong way. This forum has never while Iíve been here covered for a sponsor.

In fact I outed a well know sponsor who is still on other forums for bad gear with multiple blood tests....3 to be clear. While they bashed on the other forum I stayed out of it and also kept my comments civil, even with the sponsor...who we did remove from here.

The outcome was because the way I handled it 2 others came out with bad labs on the same product I tested on another forum. I didnít get as much as an apology but I know I kept others from getting underdosed gear.....which IMO is the most important outcome.

Look at this entire situation bro, Iíve never gone at you. Never threatened to ban you and wonít ban you. Thatís what this forum is unlike many others. Your welcome here and your opinions and feedback are welcome. I canít say your right or wrong I donít have the tabs and didnít test them. Next time contact staff to get involved or at the very least let them know before you do something like this.

Im getting labs on his Test -E next Monday.....speaking of labs. I will gladly post those here whether the results are good or bad. I'm as transparent as they come and I will fess up if I fucked up on an accusation. I didn't fuck up here at all. But hey....my bloods might come back good on his oil. Who knows....

All you sent me was a test on your raw powders showing purity. That don't mean shit to me when we are talking about finished product. You can present all the scenarios you want. My buddy tested your finished product and it was Anadrol and his systolic was almost 195 at one point from this shit. Quit beating around the bush. I'm not here to save your reputation on this forum any more. You fucked up, you won't own up to it, and I no longer want your business.

And quite frankly, you don't belong here.
    You own the joint with your 95 posts? Gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    You own the joint with your 95 posts? Gtfo
    I already referenced my "rep power" chatty Cathy. Just because you talk a lot don't mean shit to me. Why don't you go fuck off in busy traffic.

Snakes raws source? I've always enjoyed his quality. My wife used snakes var and loved it. We're both using his test and mast right now, and have no doubts about the quality.

I have my own source for raws and can make tabs as well.. it's not nearly as simple as you make it out to be comparing it to encapsulating lol
    MUSCLE
    STEEL
    SEX APPEAL

Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Snakes raws source? I've always enjoyed his quality. My wife used snakes var and loved it. We're both using his test and mast right now, and have no doubts about the quality.

I have my own source for raws and can make tabs as well.. it's not nearly as simple as you make it out to be comparing it to encapsulating lol
    Dodging the facts again. The caps did not pass the roidtest and caused gyno.

Am I talking to a wall here? Jesus fucking Christ.

Let's see pics of the Var you got from Snake. As a matter of fact everyone that's used it lets see an image. Drop it here.

Show yours I will show mine. We can play show and tell like 3rd graders.

I already referenced my "rep power" chatty Cathy. Just because you talk a lot don't mean shit to me. Why don't you go fuck off in busy traffic.
    You have NONE. Rep power...lmao
    I think you should send it off to Jano.
    If it's fake, I know Snake would make it right.

Let's see pics of the Var you got from Snake. As a matter of fact everyone that's used it lets see an image. Drop it here.

I had some about a year back and it was speckled I do remember that. I'm gonna go look in my stash this evening and see if I have any left, if I do I'll post up a pic.

Dodging the facts again. The caps did not pass the roidtest and caused gyno.

Am I talking to a wall here? Jesus fucking Christ.
    That's interesting about the caps.. my wife definitely had pressed tabs. Regardless, I've never wasted my time or money on a "roidtest".. I don't put any stake into the accuracy of such tests.

You take pictures of everything you use? I said my wife used, as in past tense, as in it's done and gone a year ago. Like I said we're using test and mast now, if you'd like a picture of that? Lol
    MUSCLE
    STEEL
    SEX APPEAL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210415-133421.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	7542

Test is good so there's that.

Adrenalin......no broham......I took pictures of his Var because I was using it to show snake via email under the assumption these things were mislabeled you silly fucker.

Just over 3000 and my Estriadol was 73...so a touch high.

Adrenalin......no broham......I took pictures of his Var because I was using it to show snake via email under the assumption these things were mislabeled you silly fucker.

Just over 3000 and my Estriadol was 73...so a touch high.

I'm being pretty goddamn transparent here I think. Im not even trashing his Test. Look at my results. They are good. I just simply think his Var is trash.

How much are you running? I may have missed that part. I do appreciate you sharing results.

How much are you running? I may have missed that part. I do appreciate you sharing results.
    I am running 500mg/week and this was 36 hrs after my last pin. It's pretty unfortunate this whole situation with the "Varadrol" my buddy got cause I really do like snake's test. I just really put a lot of faith in what my buddy tells me.

As far as the roidest.....why the hell do you guys constantly trash that? Dave Palumbo totally supports those tests and lots and lots of people use it. You think everyone sends their gear out to a lab? Shit.

And as far as that one lab recommendation for testing? That clown? omg I'd rather shit in my hands and clap. That dude fucked people hard before.

And just remember my swollen people..... you know as well as I do Anavar is a VERY counterfeited product and it is expensive to buy. I mean.... should we be totally surprised?