Muscle and Science
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah those results are great for 500mgs. I seen results from another member here recently and his were 3100 so very consistent results.

The roid test kit Iím skeptical not saying they work or donít work. I actually know Dave through a friend, heís a good guy and a good businessman. I wonít bad mouth the guy or his kit, some like it some hate it. I have no real experience with it and Iíd prefer mass spec but not overly confident in the source that everyone uses for that. Not that his results are fake but his attitude is all fucked up. We ran him off here right away so Iíll agree with you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by jtip1810 View Post
    Yeah those results are great for 500mgs. I seen results from another member here recently and his were 3100 so very consistent results.

The roid test kit Iím skeptical not saying they work or donít work. I actually know Dave through a friend, heís a good guy and a good businessman. I wonít bad mouth the guy or his kit, some like it some hate it. I have no real experience with it and Iíd prefer mass spec but not overly confident in the source that everyone uses for that. Not that his results are fake but his attitude is all fucked up. We ran him off here right away so Iíll agree with you on that one.
    Fair enough.

My buddy messaged me today and said he is getting a blood test done. Not sure what he is trying to do. My guess is he is trying to prove estrogen conversion which would drop the gavel that this stuff was not legitimate. Stay tuned.....

Quote Originally Posted by toosmall View Post
    Fair enough.

My buddy messaged me today and said he is getting a blood test done. Not sure what he is trying to do. My guess is he is trying to prove estrogen conversion which would drop the gavel that this stuff was not legitimate. Stay tuned.....
    Couple of guys have posted that they have used his var and been very happy. A couple have said their women have used it and been just as happy. You say its trash and you're the end all? I will say there is a chance of tabs getting mixed up. That would be human error. That doesn't make his product trash.
    You're clearly a fucking asshole talking slick to all who don't agree with the scientist posing as a trucker that you are. If you weren't so busy taking over the world you'd know why roidtest type tests are not taken seriously. Its all subjective. What you call black your idiot friend may call grey. If you fucking hacks wanted science on your side you would've sent it for HPLC testing. At this point you don't care about anything except trashing this source and being right. Which you aren't and as far as going and sending in for HPLC testing now nobody is going to believe you would be fair. You'd send in a fucking raisinette and say its what you were sent as var.
    Not sure how staff can even entertain this fucking idiot who is bashing every member who disagrees with him as well as not following any kind of protocol and bashing a paying sponsor. This fucking putz doesn't belong here. Snakes doing just fine.
    Geogroup is alive and well and sends his regards!

Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Couple of guys have posted that they have used his var and been very happy. A couple have said their women have used it and been just as happy. You say its trash and you're the end all? I will say there is a chance of tabs getting mixed up. That would be human error. That doesn't make his product trash.
    You're clearly a fucking asshole talking slick to all who don't agree with the scientist posing as a trucker that you are. If you weren't so busy taking over the world you'd know why roidtest type tests are not taken seriously. Its all subjective. What you call black your idiot friend may call grey. If you fucking hacks wanted science on your side you would've sent it for HPLC testing. At this point you don't care about anything except trashing this source and being right. Which you aren't and as far as going and sending in for HPLC testing now nobody is going to believe you would be fair. You'd send in a fucking raisinette and say its what you were sent as var.
    Not sure how staff can even entertain this fucking idiot who is bashing every member who disagrees with him as well as not following any kind of protocol and bashing a paying sponsor. This fucking putz doesn't belong here. Snakes doing just fine.
    You clearly haven't been following the storyline at all and have the IQ of a cinder block. It must be true that steroids affect people's mental capacity and turn them into fucking morons. Maybe I don't belong here and should quit juicing before I become like you. If I wanted a raisinette I would give you a lobotomy. Go fuck your mom.