Muscle and Science

Para pharma / 120kgs

Does anyone know if the brand “para pharma” bought from 120kgs.org is legit?

I feel like a dumbass asking this same question over and over but apparently I have to have posted a certain number of times before anyone will respond…?

I just want a little guidance before I shoot several hundred bucks out into the internet…

Para pharma is a legit ugl, however I don't think anyone here has ever heard of the site you mentioned. I tend not to use sources that have sites and stored data
    MUSCLE
    STEEL
    SEX APPEAL

Got it. Thank you. Hugely helpful. I really appreciate the response. I’ve started to figure that out on my own….and that gaining access to that group and the guys in it is sort of the trick….and that it’s based on the number of times a person has posted on here? The thing is, I’m not hugely experienced (although I’ve done a few light cycles over the years and have had some nice results) and I’m not sure I have much to post that would add to the general body of knowledge. And I don’t want to post some nonsense just to try to get up to the right number. I’ve seen you posting on here quite a bit. Any advice on how I could gain access to some good source info?

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDad View Post
    Got it. Thank you. Hugely helpful. I really appreciate the response. I’ve started to figure that out on my own….and that gaining access to that group and the guys in it is sort of the trick….and that it’s based on the number of times a person has posted on here? The thing is, I’m not hugely experienced (although I’ve done a few light cycles over the years and have had some nice results) and I’m not sure I have much to post that would add to the general body of knowledge. And I don’t want to post some nonsense just to try to get up to the right number. I’ve seen you posting on here quite a bit. Any advice on how I could gain access to some good source info?
    What thread or group are you having trouble accessing? You can post a question in just about any thread. You may not get much info on an unfamiliar source as much as one of our sponsors. That’s more of a respect thing for the sponsors that do hang with us. As far as people responding, everyone may not see your question right away. I’m guilty of using Tapatalk for my normal threads instead of logging on to the forum regularly. That’s my bad and I’ll do better.