Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: My daily eats!!

  1. #1
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22

    My daily eats!!

    Thought it would be better and more organized to start one thread for my food posts instead of a new one for each meal.

    So what day is it?? STEAK & EGGS day of course!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210627_130110.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	7575

  2. #2
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Sometimes I eat less like a pig and go eith these babies.Great for breakfast or anytime snack really.

    Each Stuffed Tomatoes has Lean Ham, Turkey, 1 Egg , Low Fat Mozzerella, Chives Spinach on top and pinch of Salt and Pepper.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	signal-2021-04-19-162701.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	7576

  3. #3
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Nothing better than STEAK OFF THE GRILL!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	signal-2021-03-25-162550.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	7577

  4. #4
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Our homemade Shredded Chicken Burritos with a Chipoltle Jalepeno Sauce, Low Fat Mexican Cheese, and Fresh Lime Juice.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210630_170838.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	7580

  5. #5
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Last nights feast.BBQ Mesquite Pork Loin with a High Protein Rice & Beans blend and Spanish Rice for the sides.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210705_175040.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	7581

  6. #6
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Steak on the grill day!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210706_164753_HDR.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	7582

  7. #7
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    My Amazing Wife's Spanish Chicken & Potato Stew over Spanish Rice.
    LOVE IT!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210429_184839_1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	7583

  8. #8
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    More STEAK!! Medium Rare of course with Baked Beans and Homemade Potato Salad.Some Natural Ice to wash it down!!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210706_172439_HDR.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	7584

  9. #9
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Hell yeah.Grilling baby!! Tilapia, Burgers and Spicy Turkey Sausage. Grilled Cheddar Shells as well.



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210620_161329_HDR.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	7585

  10. #10
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Thats right.....STEAK & EGGS BREAKFAST AGAIN!!!!

    Medium Rare of course with hashbrowns, rye toast and LOTS OF COFFEE!!



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210310_074801_937.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	7586

  11. #11
    Chairman twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,898
    Rep Power
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    More STEAK!! Medium Rare of course with Baked Beans and Homemade Potato Salad.Some Natural Ice to wash it down!!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210706_172439_HDR.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	7584
    I have had a taste for baked beans for last 3 wks

  12. #12
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    I have had a taste for baked beans for last 3 wks
    Lol.Should have told me.I would have saved you a bowl.

  13. #13
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Chicken breasts with homemade gravy, mac and cheese and cheddar mashed potatoes on the side.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210707_182203.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	7593

  14. #14
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Grilled Chicken Breast with peppers and onions, 2 petite steaks and a Birdseye High Protein Rice and Bean blend on the side.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210713_181807.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	7594

  15. #15
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Who wants Lunch??

    Medium Rare Steak topped with Grilled Shrimp with Baked Potato and Cajun Shrimp & Mac Salad on the side!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210315_145909_794.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	7595

  16. #16
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Dinner with my Beautiful Wife.

    Medium Rare Steak, Lobster Tail and of course, a Baked Potato.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200912_154858_HDR_1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	7597

  17. #17
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Medium Rare Steak with fresh made Garlic Butter, Homemade Seafood Salad and a Cheddar Jalepeno Baked Potato on the Side.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210325_182650_1(1).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	7598

  18. #18
    Chairman twisted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,898
    Rep Power
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    Chicken breasts with homemade gravy, mac and cheese and cheddar mashed potatoes on the side.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210707_182203.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	7593
    Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    Grilled Chicken Breast with peppers and onions, 2 petite steaks and a Birdseye High Protein Rice and Bean blend on the side.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210713_181807.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	7594
    Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    Who wants Lunch??

    Medium Rare Steak topped with Grilled Shrimp with Baked Potato and Cajun Shrimp & Mac Salad on the side!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210315_145909_794.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	7595
    Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    Dinner with my Beautiful Wife.

    Medium Rare Steak, Lobster Tail and of course, a Baked Potato.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200912_154858_HDR_1.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	7597
    Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    Medium Rare Steak with fresh made Garlic Butter, Homemade Seafood Salad and a Cheddar Jalepeno Baked Potato on the Side.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210325_182650_1(1).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	7598
    All of it looks fantastic ....

  19. #19
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    All of it looks fantastic ....
    Thank you my brother.Great of you to check it out and reply.Even better that its a compliment.Bwahaha.

    I LOVE FOOD and I LOVE TO EAT so im never gonna have a 6 pack again but who cares.At 53 and married im not looking to impress anyone anymore.LMFAO.

    Thanks again bro.

  20. #20
    Member PEP-PATRIOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    556
    Rep Power
    22
    My Amazing Wife's Spanish Pork Chops and Mac & Cheese.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210715_182722_HDR.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	7601

Similar Threads

  1. My daily schedule and meal prep.
    By Maj79 in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2018, 11:26 PM
  2. Should I Take Dbol in a Single Daily Dose or in Divided Doses?
    By D-RED in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 08:00 AM
  3. Daily Nutrition
    By nocode8511 in forum Dieting and Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 08:37 PM
  4. Fitting the Steroid lifestyle into your hectic daily life.
    By Unvme2 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 10:43 AM
  5. Ventrogluteal IM for daily rotation?
    By ShutUpAndSquat in forum Anabolic Steroids and PED's
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 06:38 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •