Muscle and Science

Cost Of Living Skyrockets Under Biden Economy Tanking Fast

Cost Of Living Skyrockets Under Biden Economy Tanking Fast | Sons of 1776 https://sonsof1776.com/2021/06/11/co...-tanking-fast/ (Share from Armorfly Browser)

Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    Cost Of Living Skyrockets Under Biden — Economy Tanking Fast | Sons of 1776 https://sonsof1776.com/2021/06/11/co...-tanking-fast/ (Share from Armorfly Browser)
    This is no surprise Bidens a fucking moron ....I never seen such incompetence yet no one is saying nothing!....he an embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    This is no surprise Bidens a fucking moron ....I never seen such incompetence yet no one is saying nothing!....he an embarrassment
    Agree with ya 100% my brother.He has been for the last 50 yrs!!! He was laughed at by many celebritites and the media as being a braindead fool but now he's great to those same idiots!!!

And we the American working class are paying for it BIG TIME!! AS ALWAYS!!! Yes sir, everytime I go shopping with my wife or go to fill up my car at the pump, im so thankful Lunatic Libtards got Trump out of office!! Everytime I hear about them wanting to go door.to door to force people to get vaccinated, im thankful!! Everytime I see them trying to steal away our 1st and 2nd Amendments, im thankful!!
    Yep, they really taught Trump a lesson huh??? WAKE THE FUCK UP SLAVES!!

Our country is in a sad place right now. Not one Democrat will admit what a fuck up Biden is.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    Our country is in a sad place right now. Not one Democrat will admit what a fuck up Biden is.
    Yes sir.Thats because every Demon Demtard doesnt give a shit about Legal American Working Class citizens and only care about making themselves and their families richer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    Yes sir.Thats because every Demon Demtard doesnt give a shit about Legal American Working Class citizens and only care about making themselves and their families richer!!!
    Blacks only voted for biden because he basically promised them control, you know a poll was done after he was elected(stole election) and many of those people who voted for biden didnt know about his racist past and didnt know about his law breaking son(hunter)...haha kinda makes me laugh! ....this fool cant even finish a sentence , cant even walk up steps he actually fell 3xs walking up the steps to get on airforce one lolz....his wife has to watch him when they are out and keep him from talking to reporters because once he starts talking he gets lost and babbles....total joke!! This election was stolen plain and simple! Americans dont even have a say in our country anymore, because our voices arent heard over all the foreigners....our country is joke..

Blacks only voted for biden because he basically promised them control, you know a poll was done after he was elected(stole election) and many of those people who voted for biden didnt know about his racist past and didnt know about his law breaking son(hunter)...haha kinda makes me laugh! ....this fool cant even finish a sentence , cant even walk up steps he actually fell 3xs walking up the steps to get on airforce one lolz....his wife has to watch him when they are out and keep him from talking to reporters because once he starts talking he gets lost and babbles....total joke!! This election was stolen plain and simple! Americans dont even have a say in our country anymore, because our voices arent heard over all the foreigners....our country is joke..
    And this is where twitter, facebook, youtube, ect... censoring information gave Biden millions of votes he wouldn't have gotten. People are just flat out to lazy or to stupid to do some research on their own.

I agree with everything you said Except, that our country is a joke!! Our politicians are a joke brother.They have corrupted and destroyed our family values, our Morals, our Religion, our Laws and Our Constitution!! Whats the bigger joke and disgrace actuallly is the Conservatives that have allowed them to do it!!! Many are cowards afraid to say anything cause theyre scared of getting called Racist, or Homoohobe, or Xenophobe or Mysogonist or whatever other fucked up libtard phobe they come up with!!!
    But ITS NOT TO LATE TO TAKE AMERICA BACK BROTHER!!

I agree with everything you said Except, that our country is a joke!! Our politicians are a joke brother.They have corrupted and destroyed our family values, our Morals, our Religion, our Laws and Our Constitution!! Whats the bigger joke and disgrace actuallly is the Conservatives that have allowed them to do it!!! Many are cowards afraid to say anything cause theyre scared of getting called Racist, or Homoohobe, or Xenophobe or Mysogonist or whatever other fucked up libtard phobe they come up with!!!
    But ITS NOT TO LATE TO TAKE AMERICA BACK BROTHER!!
    Well in this day and age under this admin we arent respected as country .....the globe/world knows this admin is weak and has only one thing on its mind and thats race !!!

Well in this day and age under this admin we arent respected as country .....the globe/world knows this admin is weak and has only one thing on its mind and thats race !!!
    I agree with ya brother.As it has been going under the last several Presidents before and after Reagan.

More reason we need to fight by ANY MEANS NECESSARY to take it back!!

Brain-Dead Joe, leader of the dumbass demturdz. Shitting his diaper daily...

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Brain-Dead Joe, leader of the dumbass demturdz. Shitting his diaper daily...
    Yes sir.Its amazing how fuckin retarded people are!! You've been hearing about idiots whining on the internet how "if they knew this or that about PEDO JOE, they wouldnt have voted for him"!!! Where the fuck have these morons been thru the entire campaign??? The fact is this shitbag criminal has been the same POS FAILURE FOR 50YRS IN OFFICE????

Im just curious, can anyone state ANYTHING good for LEGAL AMERICANS this sack of shit has done since being in office??? Really? Anyone????