Muscle and Science

Thread: Got my first..

Got my first..

Packaged seized. Kind of a wake up call. Maybe I should spend more and go domestic. For members who have had this happen. Do you just ignore it for the 30 days?

Depends on what u mean by ignore….. I just reorder new addy

Beer Me!

By ignore I mean not respond to the customs letter which is what I assume everyone does. I searched the boards and there isn’t a lot of info on this subject. Mostly just the source resends the pack. I’m wondering if that is a great idea. I’m not sure if my addy is flagged now.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    By ignore I mean not respond to the customs letter which is what I assume everyone does. I searched the boards and there isn’t a lot of info on this subject. Mostly just the source resends the pack. I’m wondering if that is a great idea. I’m not sure if my addy is flagged now.
    Addys I don’t belive get “flagged” I mean unless you ordering kilos of raws….. but with all the domestic stuff their really is no need to order international….

And yeah do not respond to letter just let your source know

Beer Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Meyer View Post
    Packaged seized. Kind of a wake up call. Maybe I should spend more and go domestic. For members who have had this happen. Do you just ignore it for the 30 days?
    Damn.That sucks brother.Sorry. Thank God ive never had it happen to me.Hope it works out with you and your source.

Quote Originally Posted by PEP-PATRIOT View Post
    Damn.That sucks brother.Sorry. Thank God ive never had it happen to me.Hope it works out with you and your source.
    They are well known and have a resend policy. I’m not worried about the source. I guess I’m nervous about legal ramifications if it gets seized again. It’s just some Deca and test but you know how it’s looked at by morons who know nothing about hormones.

Yeah...sucks. part of the game. They arnt gonna come after you for that. I've 'heard' of ppl getting boxes w multiple kg's seized, nothing happens. They r more worried about opiates and meth.

But yes, dnt use that addy again, if possible. Some sources wont send to that addy again. Sucks having to set up another receiving addy but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    Yeah...sucks. part of the game. They arnt gonna come after you for that. I've 'heard' of ppl getting boxes w multiple kg's seized, nothing happens. They r more worried about opiates and meth.

But yes, dnt use that addy again, if possible. Some sources wont send to that addy again. Sucks having to set up another receiving addy but it is what it is
    Yeah it does suck. I’ll probably just get my money back and use a different source. I don’t have another option to send it to.

Most sources wont wanna give u money back bro... they justify the resend by the money they make from the sale. U pay them 500 for something they only only gave 200 for, it get stopped, then they can resend it and still make 100 profit. They give money back, they take a 200 loss.

Go to a ups store and open a box for 3 months. Or if they are sending USPS, open 1 of those.

Just go find some ugly girl to bang and have it sent to her place....

Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    Most sources wont wanna give u money back bro... they justify the resend by the money they make from the sale. U pay them 500 for something they only only gave 200 for, it get stopped, then they can resend it and still make 100 profit. They give money back, they take a 200 loss.

Go to a ups store and open a box for 3 months. Or if they are sending USPS, open 1 of those.

Just go find some ugly girl to bang and have it sent to her place....
    Thanks for the advice bro, I really appreciate it.