Muscle and Science
    M&S Veteran/Trusted Member Demigod's Avatar

Drugs in your neighborhood

Not performance enhancing drugs...but junkie drugs. What's the drug of choice in your neighborhood? Meth is becoming a problem in this area. Seems like there's a bust every other day. There's no end to the bastards.

Well ive heard stories of well armed guys getting together in neigborhoods and beating the shit out of the drug dealers that pop up in their neighborhoods and rob them.Take all their money and other items and destroying their drugs!!

Word soon gets around that isnt the area to set up shop in and they stay away.Its called TAKING AMERICA BACK BY FORCE!!!

Its what ive heard anyway.

Good idea ....lol. Unfortunately any moron can make meth in their very own bathroom. It's not affected me directly yet. Not even in my neighborhood as far as I know. But his county and surrounding counties have gotten outta hand....I hate it for my kids ya know?

Good idea ....lol. Unfortunately any moron can make meth in their very own bathroom. It's not affected me directly yet. Not even in my neighborhood as far as I know. But this county and surrounding counties have gotten outta hand....I hate it for my kids ya know?

Fentanyl is pouring in from the border in record numbers thx to Pervy-Joe the Pant-Shitter.

Seems like the drug problem is running rampant everywhere. I'm constantly hearing about it on the news. I have a number of friends whose kids fell off the depend with meth and other drugs. It's tough to watch and I can't imagine the worry they go through as parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Good idea ....lol. Unfortunately any moron can make meth in their very own bathroom. It's not affected me directly yet. Not even in my neighborhood as far as I know. But this county and surrounding counties have gotten outta hand....I hate it for my kids ya know?
    Any moron is right and thats why we all have to bring out country back to one with tight families and family values and eradicate all the lunatic "woke" and "pc" bullshit!!!

Why can we all not unite against things that at one time werent even considered controversial???

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Fentanyl is pouring in from the border in record numbers thx to Pervy-Joe the Pant-Shitter.
    Abso-fuckin-lutely right!!! Instead of people being braindead slaves, everyone needs to wake up to whats really important to saving our country, our culture and our people!! Obciously as everyone is witnessing over the 2 1/2 yrs Pedo Joe has been in office, it aint the Celebrity Apprentice who's the enemy to America!! Its the same POS CORRUPT politocians that have been in office for decades and done nothing but make them and their families and OTHER COUNTRIES RICH!!!

Lets send 40 Billion to Ukraine while we have an over 40 yr record high in inflation here and Anerican are struggling to survive!!!!

Bidens dumbass couldn't fix a burned out light bulb. The drug war is unwinnable. With fentanyl being so cheap to make and cartels now putting it in everything from cocaine to meth (Lord knows why ) but drug overdose deaths will continue to rise simply because of it. And now we have his dumbass saying that we need better gun control lol. No need better people who are competent enough to realize that guns don't kill people and Daniel Defense should not be punished at all for some tranny looking vato who bought one of their AR's. Who by the way was brought in by LEO several years ago for saying that he was going to do this very thing his senior year.

Sorry for the rant and bringing up a different situation lol but that shit pisses me off lol