Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Began cycle with pro-chem gear- I'll tell you if it's gtg.

I just started my cycle today. Tri-test 400 (120mg test-e, 120mg test-c, 160mg test-d), Nandrodec 300 (nandrolone decanoate), and Dianabol 10mg.

Weeks 1-8 Tri-Test 400mg/wk

Weeks 1-8 Nandrodec 300mg/wk

Weeks 1 AND 4 Dianabol 30mg/day

Weeks 2 AND 3 Dianabol 40mg/day

Weeks 10-13 Nolvadex 20mg/day

I will be posting photos of all my gear in the photos of gear forum in the next day or two. Follow this thread for at least weekly updates of my progress. In the end, we'll all know if pro-chem gear is champagne or shit.
    Happy is he who hath won him both winning ways and wisdom; for ill led is oft who asketh help from the wit and words of another. - Havamal 9

On Top of the Mountain with the Flag Bitches.
    Outstanding.

I'll definatley be following. Is this from the uk source we discussed?
    Drifter : " It's what People know about themselves in the inside that makes'em afraid"

M&S Veteran
    You may want to add a little more to your pct, cycle looks sweet

Drifter : " It's what People know about themselves in the inside that makes'em afraid"

i agree with Mad mac check out the Forma-stanzol im not afflliated with the company but i am local to them and jsut got my bottle in... heard nothing but good stuff from good people about them.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA777 View Post
    You may want to add a little more to your pct, cycle looks sweet
    So, if I add the forma-stanzol to my PCT, will that be good enough with the Nolva?
    Happy is he who hath won him both winning ways and wisdom; for ill led is oft who asketh help from the wit and words of another. - Havamal 9

Quote Originally Posted by xMADxMACx View Post
    Outstanding.

I'll definatley be following. Is this from the uk source we discussed?
    Yes it is. Though I just had him quote me the same cycle I was going to order from Z. Z's price 315.00 Dollars. My guy's price 480.00 GBP, or over 700.00 dollars!!!! What to do, what to do? I guess the proof will be in the pudding - both with my guy's stuff and Z's stuff.

With the forma you'll want to run it the whole cycle and pct. You can apply to back and shoulders or on nips if gyno comes around.

Well, I've been smashing the gym and kinda waitin around for something to happen. Other than hot flashes kickin my ass, I haven't noticed much. That is until I tried the military press night before last. I just kept adding plates and it didn't seem to matter! I had already done 6 sets by the time I made it to 270 lbs. and was still able to crush 4 good reps two times before I finished. Never military pressed that much in my life so, at this point, I'm pretty stoked about my results. In the last 7 days I've gained six pounds. I'd post some pics of my gear but the website won't let me for whatever reason. I'll keep ya'all posted. I've still got 6 weeks left in my cycle (9 weeks).

Okay, so I started a new job. My schedule has been playing havoc with my gym routine and eating schedule. I fell of the wagon there for about a week and noticed a pretty significant decrease in strength and lost 3 lbs. Shiit. Back on it, gaining weight and just saw the doctor. Labs look good. got 3 more days of dbol then 5 more weeks of test and deca. Aggression level is more noticable. Just flipped out on my gym manager for not having squat belts that work. But, me and him kinda have a history, so....... Anyhow, my grip strength has increased 8 kg in four weeks. My nutritionist said that was a first for him, never seen someone's grip strength go up that much, that fast. So, cool. I'm sure ther are active ingredients in my stuff, but where I have been on 40 mg of dbol and taking no liver support at all - when my labs came back completely normal, I kinda went hmmmmm. Maybe underdosed?? Makes me wonder about the test and deca. Definitely having sides though so hopefully I am getting most of the dose it says I'm getting. I'll keep ya informed.

Gl wiTh the rest of your cycle bro

good luck with the cycle, keep us updated

M&S Veteran
    All your gear is from pro- chem ?

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    All your gear is from pro- chem ?
    Yes, it's all pro-chem. Do you have any experience with it?

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBlood View Post
    Yes, it's all pro-chem. Do you have any experience with it?
    " when my labs came back completely normal, I kinda went hmmmmm." quote

Not me personaly- but a guy I lift with. Your bloodwork had me scratching my head a bit. Keep going- we will see-Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBlood View Post
    Okay, so I started a new job. My schedule has been playing havoc with my gym routine and eating schedule. I fell of the wagon there for about a week and noticed a pretty significant decrease in strength and lost 3 lbs. Shiit. Back on it, gaining weight and just saw the doctor. Labs look good. got 3 more days of dbol then 5 more weeks of test and deca. Aggression level is more noticable. Just flipped out on my gym manager for not having squat belts that work. But, me and him kinda have a history, so....... Anyhow, my grip strength has increased 8 kg in four weeks. My nutritionist said that was a first for him, never seen someone's grip strength go up that much, that fast. So, cool. I'm sure ther are active ingredients in my stuff, but where I have been on 40 mg of dbol and taking no liver support at all - when my labs came back completely normal, I kinda went hmmmmm. Maybe underdosed?? Makes me wonder about the test and deca. Definitely having sides though so hopefully I am getting most of the dose it says I'm getting. I'll keep ya informed.
    Losing strength on dbol can't be right. You could sit on the coach and get stronger. Plus, the weight gain from the retention of water should continue.

Quote Originally Posted by goldstone_77 View Post
    Losing strength on dbol can't be right. You could sit on the coach and get stronger. Plus, the weight gain from the retention of water should continue.
    Yeah, I gained about 8 lbs, but it hasnt gone up in about a week and a half. Still a lot stronger than I was but when I took that week off, I noticed I was struggling with 225 on the military press for 3/10 when only a week and a half before I did 270 on my sets 6 and 7 for four reps. Yeah, job and family life are making the gym routine I want imposible so I just settle for 3 or 4 gruelling workouts a week. Makin progress, just not the kind of progress I want and could be making.

M&S Veteran
    Just stay at it bset you can - gains are coming- just takes time as you know-Enjoy the ride

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Just stay at it bset you can - gains are coming- just takes time as you know-Enjoy the ride
    I appreciate the confidence. Now I'm having issues with my wife. She knows nothing about steroids except what she has heard from the few misinformed news reports that have popped up once in a while surrounding the sports issues. Apparently this is my first, and last, cycle if I plan on keeping her so now I just feel like I have wasted the first four weeks of my cycle with no hope of ever getting another shot. I'm about a cunt hair away from quitting my job just so I can dedicate these last five weeks to nothing but eating sleeping and crushing the gym. Jesus, have any of you other guys had issues like this? If so, how did you handle them - with the old lady I mean? Also, what if I double my testosterone intake for these last five weeks (kind of a last ditch, all or nothing) 400 to 800mg? Will I be wasting my gear? Well, I guess it really doesnt matter, apparently I can never do it again so I guess I'll just do it and hope I can pack on some muscle, handle the sides, and keep most of it when I'm finished. Wish me luck with a massive dose!! Fuck it!

M&S Veteran
    Well- good luck with it- but I would sit down with your wife and have a good talk. Communication is very important in any relationship. I am not saying to give up or cave in. Just saying to really try hard on the communication. Good women are hard to find and she is just looking out for you. Best of luck