Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The perfect women for you.

Well first thing's first, A banging bod, Physical attraction is a must. Pretty face, nice tits, nice legs, and a tight ass. I also like a girl with some fire in her. You know the type of girl who's not afraid to tell you to "fuck off." I also like a girl who gets down right nasty in bed. She needs to be very outgoing, and very socialable, because I love to talk. Jealous bitches are not welcome, that's a huge turn off for me. She also has to be able to cook at least as good as me. Now a girl who doesn't have to be hanging from me at all times is good too, Because I like to get out and do things without a girl complaining I'm not spending enough time with her. There's much more but what's your ideal girl...or guy for the bishes?

this aint match.com nugga

Your right...

Quote Originally Posted by sterolizer View Post
    I did all of that for my ex. Let him come and go as he pleased, took care of everything around the house. Even laid out his clothes, and that muther fucker didn't appreciate shit.

Quote Originally Posted by just...v View Post
    I did all of that for my ex. Let him come and go as he pleased, took care of everything around the house. Even laid out his clothes, and that muther fucker didn't appreciate shit.
    A guy who doesn't appreciate that, is too douchey to know that he has the perfect woman.

i would appreciate it until i got tired of fucking you...just sayin

someone famous said (forget who), "no matter how awesome or hot a chick is, some guy in the world is sick of her"
    I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice and considered hypothetical. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, mkay?

bishes gotta have nice thin ankles and nice feet...i dont have a foot fetish but i dont like nappy feet.
    I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice and considered hypothetical. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, mkay?

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rumble View Post

someone famous said (forget who), "no matter how awesome or hot a chick is, some guy in the world is sick of her"
    What he said, I appreciated everything my ex did for me, then I got tired of her, and started banging other girls. Then she found out. Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rumble View Post

He didn't get tired of me, I got tired of him. I had to do everything for the lazy bitch, especially when it came to sex. I think that's why I got no problem touching myself in front of a guy, if I wanted to get it done, I had to do it myself.

V, I've seen your pics. If I ever got tired of fucking you. I'd just take a nap. And start again when I woke up!
    Strength in sobriety

^^^^haha I like how this guy thinks
    Don't keep your hate up....keep your weight up!
    Anything I say or post is for entertainment purposes and discussion only. I do not advocate the abuse of AAS or any illegal activity of any sort. Be smart!

Quote Originally Posted by Braveone View Post
    V, I've seen your pics. If I ever got tired of fucking you. I'd just take a nap. And start again when I woke up!
    Lol ok, I will take that as a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by sterolizer View Post
    What he said, I appreciated everything my ex did for me, then I got tired of her, and started banging other girls. Then she found out. Oops...
    God you nippledicks have alot to learn. Its cuz you're young. Women instinctually have the "take care" mindset just like us guys instinctively hunt for a wet slit to get our little pink thing in. Ya gots to find that woman that's got all that and qualities that set her apart from other bishez. Something u know u ain't gonna find anywhere else which is gonna involve u having to put some work in. A woman that posses these qualities is gonna make u work for it cuz she knows she's irreplaceable.
    Anything I say or post is for entertainment purposes and discussion only. I do not advocate the abuse of AAS or any illegal activity of any sort. Be smart!

ok well there is no such thing as a perfect girl b/c they all the same..every bitch is a sister they all cut from the same paper. they good for busssin nuts, cleaning and cooking.

hypothetically speaking a perfect woman will have: a fat ass, nice tear drop perky tits, a perfectly shaped box that tastes like candy and smells like a fresh summers breeze, nice tan skin, long dark hair, colorful eyes and a nice exotic look.

This mythical creature also must be an absolute fuckin freak, be adventorous/kinky, loves giving sloppy blow jobs, gets off taking it up the ass and craves sex more than me on a test run.

She also can not obtain any qualities of a FUCKIN CUNT such as lying, nagging, bitching, whinning, jealousy or accuses you of everything. She also be able to handle booze and knock a bitch out if necessay, cook a perfect steak and whip up a gravy with some perfectly round meatballs better than my grandmother.
    " as i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil for I am the meanest mother fucker in that valley "

" i came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum..and im all out of bubble gum"

Weightlifting Forum

Quote Originally Posted by beastin88 View Post
    ok well there is no such thing as a perfect girl b/c they all the same..every bitch is a sister they all cut from the same paper. they good for busssin nuts, cleaning and cooking.

hypothetically speaking a perfect woman will have: a fat ass, nice tear drop perky tits, a perfectly shaped box that tastes like candy and smells like a fresh summers breeze, nice tan skin, long dark hair, colorful eyes and a nice exotic look.

This mythical creature also must be an absolute fuckin freak, be adventorous/kinky, loves giving sloppy blow jobs, gets off taking it up the ass and craves sex more than me on a test run.

She also can not obtain any qualities of a FUCKIN CUNT such as lying, nagging, bitching, whinning, jealousy or accuses you of everything. She also be able to handle booze and knock a bitch out if necessay, cook a perfect steak and whip up a gravy with some perfectly round meatballs better than my grandmother.
    ^I second This^

Lolz @ all you boys and your grocery lists of assets. This is why I never fuck with younger guys. I can just imagine how boring their selfish assed fuckin would be.

^^^^ewwww ouch burn!

lolz @ all you boys and your grocery lists of assets. This is why i never fuck with younger guys. I can just imagine how boring their selfish assed fuckin would be.
    lol stfu