Muscle and Science
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z progress

M&S Veteran

Z progress

Okay, so I am well into my 2nd full cycle with nothing but z gear. I must say the progress is excellent. I am holding steady at 210-212 and about 12% or less body fat. So if there are any doubts about the quality of the gear, you needn't worry. I personally vouch for it.

Yeah, same here.

9 weeks in on Z gear and it's obviously 100% legit.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

im in my 5 wk...and im staying araound 235 about 12% just upped the calories as well so we'll see

Glad to hear, will be starting Z's test-e 250 soon enough. Gonna do 25mg aromasin a day, no bloat for me !

going on week 6 tomorrow.. only z stuff test/dbol first cycle. been off of dbol feel a slight decrease in pumps, but im feeling stronger then ever!!!

ill vouch for z also!!

Guys thanks for sharing your experience with us !!

im blasting with EP prop and trenace right now and very impressed
    I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice and considered hypothetical. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, mkay?

M&S Veteran
    I am on week 5 of and all EP cycle and I am up 8lbs, I look great, and I am veiny as hell. I was running 25ml aromasin eod and I think that was really holding my bloat to a minimum- hence only the 8lbs. I think that the deca and test-e are really starting to fully kick in now and I look forward to see the final results.

BTW, I was at another source message board and I read some of the stuff that the people were posting over there about Z having bunk gear. I wonder why they didnt come here and post that stuff and try to get the matter cleared up. I even read where someone posted about this message board being his lackeys, etc. Kinda made me mad to see people on a smear campaign. I have order 3 different time and I have had great results each time.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Okay, so I am well into my 2nd full cycle with nothing but z gear. I must say the progress is excellent. I am holding steady at 210-212 and about 12% or less body fat. So if there are any doubts about the quality of the gear, you needn't worry. I personally vouch for it.
    Sounds good! What you are running and how much? I just ran almost all Z gear and had a great cycle. I had lots of people asking me what I was taking. It was Test, EQ, and tren-e all from Z with some prop I got from a friend which I used to jumpstart and some PH/winny at the end.

same here bro im on week 6 of test e 600mg a week. im up almost 18 pounds running Z intl line gear. im loving it. the gear is great

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    I am on week 5 of and all EP cycle and I am up 8lbs, I look great, and I am veiny as hell. I was running 25ml aromasin eod and I think that was really holding my bloat to a minimum- hence only the 8lbs. I think that the deca and test-e are really starting to fully kick in now and I look forward to see the final results.

BTW, I was at another source message board and I read some of the stuff that the people were posting over there about Z having bunk gear. I wonder why they didnt come here and post that stuff and try to get the matter cleared up. I even read where someone posted about this message board being his lackeys, etc. Kinda made me mad to see people on a smear campaign. I have order 3 different time and I have had great results each time.
    Good to hear about your results, I always get good results with any of Z's vitamins. As far as the smear campaign, their loss our gain. It just means more for us... At least thats how I look at it.
    AAS are to me as Lithium is to a lunatic. They keep me sane.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporz View Post
    Good to hear about your results, I always get good results with any of Z's vitamins. As far as the smear campaign, their loss our gain. It just means more for us... At least thats how I look at it.
    like i've said a thousand times...haters gonna hate...

moar for us indeed
    I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice and considered hypothetical. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, mkay?

Finished a cycle of Test E and EQ made great gains..Can't wait to start Sus 250 and Masteron in a week

Uugghh! I'm jealous! All I read is how great his gear is and he's not up and running yet. I can't wait to try his gear out. I've only ran gear from the G club and that's good but I want to try Z's. I'm glad to hear your cycle is going great for you. What's your cycle look like? Is his gear smooth?

M&S Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Uugghh! I'm jealous! All I read is how great his gear is and he's not up and running yet. I can't wait to try his gear out. I've only ran gear from the G club and that's good but I want to try Z's. I'm glad to hear your cycle is going great for you. What's your cycle look like? Is his gear smooth?
    Hang in there- will be back ASAP. Great to hear the reports- sounds like everyone is very happy.Thanks-ordawg1

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    The only thing im unhappy about ordawg is I am itching for some more of Z's stuff and havent been able to get any. I know waiting is part of it, but to be honest im past ready friend

this is someof the best gear I have taken, I hate the waiting!!!!!!!!!!

On Top of the Mountain with the Flag Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by slawdog View Post
    The only thing im unhappy about ordawg is I am itching for some more of Z's stuff and havent been able to get any. I know waiting is part of it, but to be honest im past ready friend

this is someof the best gear I have taken, I hate the waiting!!!!!!!!!!
    were paddling in the same boat.

GREAT opportunity to save those $ up to get more tho...haha.

TRAIN hard, fine tune that DIET, and plan you cycle, BEFORE you know it HE'll be up!
    Drifter : " It's what People know about themselves in the inside that makes'em afraid"

M&S Veteran
    Yeah this gives plenty of time to save up and do my research. Hell, I still have quite a bit left from the order I made before his vaca started.

Quote Originally Posted by xMADxMACx View Post

TRAIN hard, fine tune that DIET, and plan you cycle, BEFORE you know it HE'll be up!
    good advise right here! finr-tuning this aread can never hurt.Z will be back before you know it .

Quote Originally Posted by xMADxMACx View Post

Yeah I agree with that, put back some dollars, diet hard, lots of cardio and I will be in line when things line up!!